Broken - Heroic Battle For Darkshore

Right and at launch you got weapon and gear emissary rewards and got strom right out the which pretty much every horde player had a massive ilvl gear advantage for weeks leading up to first raid.

I don’t even know what to say to this except, what?!?!?

3 Likes

Arathi (normal) - first to Horde
Darkshore (normal and item level bump to 400) - first to Alliance
Arathi (heroic and item level bump to 430) - first to Alliance
Darkshore (heroic and item level bump to 460) - first to Horde

Two for you, two for us. You actually think they planned it this way back in 2018?

5 Likes

I didn’t get anything from Arathi when it came out because it came in week 3 which by that time most competent players were already geared through m0s and such.

they wrote a blog post on these forums explaining what is going to happen. Your failure to read the bloody thing does not mean they failed to communicate.

And the same thing happened with heroic Stromgarde.

2 Likes

It’s in the patch notes…

Anyways, I do admit sometimes Blizz is ambiguous with patch notes, don’t word things properly or have to reply to questions in more detail about when exactly we get S4 loot/residuum in our weekly chest. Or the confusion about lesser assaults if everyone should be getting a piece of gear or not as the patch notes seem to imply that but looks like just for the major assault.

When it comes to heroic Darkshore the patch notes do appear to be crystal clear on the answer to this.

It all released sept 5th raids strom mythic + horde was able to gear farm strom boost ilvl get 355-370+ weapons skip dungeon grind go right into raids/mythic +.
Which blizz allowed to continue until it turned over to alliance when they “fixed it” just before the alliance had access to it and ruined season 1 pvp thank you try again.

Oh no it dropped gear that was worse than most forms of content. Again like I said outside of the 370 (which is the same the world boss drops btw) I didn’t get a single upgrade when the warfront launched. 340 gear was useless at that point since you had 3 weeks of m0 dungeon clears to get stacked in 340 pieces. M+ released that week as well so spamming even just +2s outgeared the warfront.

You all like to play the victim, but if you weren’t 315 or 320 or whatever the IL to queue was by the FIFTH week (when you guys got the warfront), then you weren’t going to be competitive anyway. Sorry.

You completely skip the point the emissary is dependent on ilvl for reward.
Quest gear and normal dungeons stop at roughly 305 where heroic picked up to 325.
Warfront gear and the zone rares including the first 2 Wb both dropped 355+ cash in the emissary after a day of grind 370 weapons followed by 370 azerite gear.
And there was no requirement to do the warfront they fixed that after the horde week.
This isnt make believe this happened spend 2mins do a search on the forums atleast before you spout bs.
First raid week horde had 355-370 ilvl which lead to something in the ball park 300 horde raid guilds clears vs like 20 alliance clears in the race to clear uldir.

If you are going to complain about something don’t lie. The FIRST warfront you did got you a 370 piece. That is an undeniable fact. EVERY warfront after was 340 gear, the same as a m0 dungeon. Also, the IL that emissaries were capped at was 340 (did not get increased to cap at normal raid gear until 8.1) so it doesn’t really matter.

Like I said, no one was running around at 370 average IL due to warfront spamming since it was horribly inefficient to gear through compared to M+ where you got more loot per hour and it started at a substantially higher IL.

1 Like

Dude seriously do an actual search the only requirement was 120 to do warfront 370 weapons and azerite armor were handed out at the same time warfront went live.
They added ilvl requirement for alliance and it was a full 3 weeks before an item emissary reward came into cycle for alliance.
This isnt a lie it happened.

Winning normal Stromgarde gave you 340 items, not 355-370.

The one off quest to win the warfront gave you a 355 item.

And you can’t farm a 1 off quest.

1 Like

Do forum search horde get 370 weapon dozens on posts.
Also 355 was the wb in arathi and the wb in zul/kul and the rares in arathi dropped warforged 360 gear/weapons but that was pure rng

You Americans are strange to the rest of the world with your suing anything that moves.

2 Likes

I not once denied you could get A single 370 weapon from the warfront. I said:

The same way it works now is how it worked at launch. The chances of a weapon drop from that quest though is like 10% or so though since it was every slot besides I believe rings and trinkets on that loot table. If you didn’t get a weapon from the Warfront QUEST, then even if you ran 5,000,000 warfronts, you would NEVER see a 370 weapon.

Ah the good old “look it up yourself”, basically the marker saying someone is spilling BS.

The fact is, normal Stromgarde gave you 340 gear for winning. And you can’t farm a 1 off quest.

I think you are confusing them. So yes, horde players were able to spam stromgarde to get 340+ gear for winning each time, but not 355 or 370 every time. Which is what you are saying.

So until you can show me that you can spam a one off quest, we are done here.

The Alliance salt never ends.

Ah the old Im afraid I might be wrong so I wont investigate to protect my fragile self image before making bs statements. :rofl:
Do it search it dozens from both sides some reporting as a bug some gloating some compalints.
Heres a vid sept 15th he’s litterally mocking the fact it was do able.

Was he able to spam repeat the 1 off quest that gave you 370 gear? Doesn’t look it like. Winning the warfront (just winning, not the quest hand in) gave you 340 gear.

Last I checked 340 is not 355, nor it is 370.

1 Like

370 weapon was from emissary the same week as warfront was active.
It was and they still are ilvl based which adjusts at reset each day with a 3 day life span what would have been a 325 turns into 370 after the warfront farm He also has 370 gloves so yea.
Also 370 was forged proc for base of 355 ilvl you could get 360 365 370 or 375 warforge item.
Mind you people spent days straight solely farming warfront not the quest he only did it for 1 day.