Broken Draenei & Ogres

I really wish for them to be playable too as well. I always wanted Ogres and Broken Draenei as a playable races.

8 Likes

I’d definitely love to have Broken that look like this, either as a race or even just a customization.

I also really want that hood for my heritage set.

I personally wouldn’t play an Ogre, but they have been a longtime request for the Horde, so I support them :hugs:

23 Likes

As long as they get rid of their creepy 3 tails, I find it extremely unnerving to look at.

Totally for it :heart::heart::heart: Give me Broken :heart::heart:
Broken Now!

4 Likes

I would have taken broken in place Of void elves. It would have made sense with the way we got the ARs at the end of legion.

My guess is that there wasn’t a way to make an appealing broken female.

4 Likes

Wonderful additions.

Bagzak has a wonderful thread on ogres.

8 Likes

nah just eredar and murlocs

2 Likes

Yes please! :smiley:

Broken and Ogres should be playable races.

As well as Sethrak, Naga, Jinyu/Ankoan, Gilgoblins, perhaps Vrykul, Ethereals, Saberon, Arakkoa…

9 Likes

Whoever designed the Void Elf heritage helm we actually got should feel ashamed lol.

It’s one of the worst helm models in the game ;_;

2 Likes

Why Broken?

They are pretty much just ugly Draenei.

1 Like

Am in. I love those 2

I love this concept art for them

1 Like

The Broken are devolved Draenei that were changed by fel energy. I think they should be a playable race…
Also think Ogres should be playable.
full support!

4 Likes

You said Ogres, I am agree. Me want to heal and smash tings as big Ogre.

6 Likes

love to be a two headed ogre and RP each head bickering. LMAO that would be funnnn

2 Likes

Yeah, definitely not my favorite. It looks like generic plate to me, which fits certain sets, but it’s definitely not a universal look.

I would have preferred a crown or headpiece of some sort, fitting of their more magical nature.

I’d rather see High Elves and Ogres.

Two OG races missing from either faction.

3 Likes

Seeing this just makes me angry for what could have been – this is what all draenei should have looked like. The devs were cowards for prettying them up like they did.

2 Likes

I did not ask what they are ( I already knew that), I asked why should they be a playable race, especially when they are just ugly Draenei.

1 Like

Broken=skinny Draenei… I’m in!

1 Like