Broken blizzard.com link - Service Status Forum

The Realm Status Page (https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/game/status/us) has a link to Service Status Forum. This link is broken and gives a Page Not Found error. The Service Status Forum was very useful and was a place to view current and upcoming server maintenance. I’m not sure why it was decided to get rid of this valuable information. I understand I can view this info at the top of the battle.net client and in Breaking News when logged into the game, but it was nice to have this information available outside of running the client or the game. There are other bug reports for this.

I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic. The forum was NEVER used for anything. It’s good that it’s finally gone. All it did was take up space on the index page.

The “fix” for your issue is for them to remove the link to the now-gone forum.

I have had a similar issue, only it is when trying to do a logout/login to try and get my posting permissions back after returning from a long break.

In my case, I get that from the logout and login screens. I literally cannot log out of my account right now.