BRM is the answer,
horde is crushing it,
we camp everyone.
they chain die and res - slowly getting closer to the dungeon entrance
sure it’s great honor for me
but if I were them I would be rage quitting dealing with this level of griefing
you made quick changes to graveyard camping in the STV bloodmoon event
you can do it here too
Make players unkillable for 15/20 seconds after they res, they still might die once or twice getting in,
but it won’t be the 8-10 times it’s taking them,
please Blizzard I enjoy watching the little gnomes jumping into the lava to escape us,
but all the alliance are going to quit the game.

10 Likes

Agreed, they need to change this.

1 Like

lol. making a change like this is an admission of total game design failure :expressionless:

or put the gy in the mountain… there’s literally a tomb there.

Funny that… it’s literally Classic Era…except more honor, and a more conveniently located grave yard…

(And yes, there was a LOT of PvP in BRM in era, arguably more than even here due to the population difference.)

The guild I was helping with BRM was probably the single biggest reason Fairbanks ended up full horde by the end of TBC.

(Good ol’ Sapper charge and Fire Nova Totem an entire raid group at their door…with our 3 raid groups.)

Total Game Design Failure: #nochanges

um, no, classic era does not have invulnerability after resurrecting :expressionless: i think you need to read more carefully before responding next time

i dont know about you, but I love dying 10 times trying to get to the portal!
it gives me time to check on my wife’s son in between rez timers while my wife and her boyfriend are out.

1 Like

Funny… since you didn’t seem to understand that I was referring to the “mistake” they were admitting to…

Which was maximum PvP in BRM and causing problems on PvP servers with disruption…
Which was a part of Vanilla design without changes.

my post was clearly responding to the invulnerability idea, hence why I quoted it :expressionless:

So what’s the admission of, then?

if horde players actually wanted a pvp challenge they’d have picked the faction that doesn’t have overpowered racial abilities
and the faction that doesn’t have shaman

2 Likes

100% this ^

Also what is the point of gearing your character in bis, when in the end you will still be fighting noobs with little to no resistance. It gets boring af and any sane person would drop the game.

I mean, id play alliance, if I was allowed to be a shaman on day 1 but people wanted their classic spirit. Whelp here is the classic spirit, ally getting canned because you have trash racials and a terrible melee class. :person_shrugging: Dwarf shaman has been my main since dwarves could be shamans.

Shaman’s were also pretty jacked in phase 2 as well

Yep there is one at the tomb but only during the event which sucks for the other half of the day its not active lol

2 Likes

Very reasonable. I would support this much more than adding guards all over BRM or some silly stuff like that

Agreed just make the deathrun and timer manageable so you dont have to wait 2-15m to rez

That Tomb is occupied