Bring Twink Queues Back

I’m not trying to push anything. I was simply saying that there are people getting kicked for having terrible gear. Is it so much of a stretch to believe that if people are getting kicked for being role-players, then people who are actually negatively effecting the groups by doing terribly through their lack of gear are much more likely to be kicked? I think not.

I’m a decent player, but my achievements sure dont show that, because I don’t engage in rated PVP very often. Sorry, thats a bad metric and Greyhide would be insulted to see you using such a terrible source such as achievements. Such a ReD hErRiBg fAlSe flAg stRawMaN argument.

2 Likes

You have no evidence to support you being a decent player, however. That is the problem, because you continuously talk about citing sources or things that support said statements but you don’t actually have anything.

None the less, I’ve been kicked for being from X server or Y Race over anything else. Because I’ve never been removed from a group for ‘not having enough gear’.

This is funny, because I’m saying the exact opposite of this. Greyhide is the one who keeps demanding “sources”. I’m not at all interested in these sources. Kind of a satirical situation, sorry you’re misreading it.

That could be because you’re a good player then. I don’t know how well you play, but it wouldn’t be very noticible in a dungeon if you were undergeared but playing properly. Battlegrounds are a different matter though.

I would definitely kick you for being worgen though :wink: Racism

1 Like

We still didn’t use reddit as a source.

Juuuuuuust sayin

Thats what I thought.

Oh, missed this gem lol

Saying someone sucks is an opinion, which is the part you quoted. You’re the one who claimed it was a fact right off the bat, so your backpedaling failed. Trying to prove it, is subjective. Just look at all the extremely poor ad hominem attacks in these threads and you’ll see what I mean.

Is there a debate fallacy that entails trolling after being called out?

Yes, you’re doing it right now.

To be fair, I don’t blame you as you’re not the first person in these threads to do that.

It’s kind of funny, had someone in this thread claiming 10-19 was the biggest problem for twinking and then I’m doing bgs 20-29 and every time there’s tons of twinks in every match that I can’t do anything against.

It’s also funny the amount of people talking about how you shouldn’t be able to queue for BGs without having X level of gear, so effectively they DO Want twinks back in their own queue.

Why is that a bad though? You do know reddit is a forum just like the wow forums right? People write about their experiences on reddit the same way they do on these forums, except maybe they’re allowed to throw out some cuss words without getting censored/banned.

2 Likes

You’re not understanding his mentality. Its not a matter of acceptable sourcing. There is no acceptable source for him. Here I’ll use his method of negating his opinion:

What he is doing is called gatekeeping. Its setting unobtainable standards to make his opinion untouchable, because he has nothing else to back himself up other than his poor feelings.

1 Like

Reddit is one of the worst. Using them as a source is beyond cringeworthy. Do I really need to explain this? I mean, are you honestly asking a serious question?

You sound bitter. Wanna talk over PM?

I’ll be bitter when Blizzard finally caves into your type. Luckily this is one of the few issues Blizzard has gotten correct over the years.

I’ll be here if you wanna talk.

I would love to know how, exactly, I’m being catered to. I do Legion emissaries, along with my daily Heroic dungeon and BG. I run H and M Ant every week (content, by the way, that I also did when it was current - feel free to check my achievements). I grind islands for sometimes hours at a time to level my neck, and completed all BFA zone questlines for my 300 pieces. I grind Marks of Honor to buy potions and other items, and spend loads of time in trade chat looking for people who can craft my gems (not to mention the time I put in making gold to pay for these things). I’ve put in the time, and continue to do so. The only players Blizzard would cater to if they removed twinks are players that don’t want to assess and improve their gear and/or performance, or any of the other things that go into maximizing your character for PvP.

I was in full boa with hidden satyr neck enchant, and double crusader enchants. No twink gear whatsoever. Finished 150k damage above 2nd place, with at least 5 twinks in the BG. Just to put this issue to bed, its a class and utility issue, if you can call it an issue at all. If I had full twink gear I sincerely doubt my damage would’ve been much higher. This was in the 60 bracket as a fury warr, take it how you want. If you separate queues to appeal to casuals nothing will change.

3 Likes

Sauced! I remember seeing you before the gems!
<- Sockshock

The 60 bracket misses you my dude!

I miss it as well, but not so much the queue times. You were the only threat in that bracket when I played. I was so shocked to see a fury warrior beat me 1v1 because I had been so used to facing Sul’Thraze mongoloids or the BFA gear exploiters.

I might come back someday but for now I’ll just visit it a few times a month. A man can only handle 30 minute queues for so long.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/search?q=kicked%20dungeon%20category%3A171

Tons of posts about being kicked for various reasons from dungeons this expansion over in General Discussion. Considering it’s so easy to vote-to-kick there (where BGs you have to time the "report player away)

1 Like