Bring the Hunter, not the player

10-49 Brackets - Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, 3 Rogues, 3 healers (opposing team). My team: Hunter, D-C tier classes and specs, no heals.

Why are there so many Huntards? Why are they capable of one shotting anybody? Why is it that they’re able to have insane mobility? Why is it that they can gain immunity, remove bleeds, fast cooldown heals, insane control? Why is it that the team who has more huntards wins? At least with Arcane Mage you should interrupt them and they got beatable by level 40+ or so, but with huntards they’re op through every bracket

Before you say “bro chill it’s just pre patch, classes aren’t complete without the full power at 60” This is for any bracket under 50. It’s miserable trying to go up against a MM hunter because the moment that you manage to get the jump on them their back up army of triple disc priest are shielding him and healing him and dpsing you.

My suggestion? For example move MMs power into ranks or so. Aimed shot loses 100% damage from the current iteration and every 10 levels it gains a 20% damage increase. That way the max level Huntards won’t cry “Dont nerf my class uwu it’s just pre patch dont let it be another bfa hunter”

Also fix Blizzard match making. Don’t give a team a healer unless the other one has one as well.

Ret paladin crit me for 14,500 with a templars verdict, which was 80% of my life bar in one button push.

It’s not just hunters that are broken. Rogues, Paladins, Warriors, and Hunters all need to be adjusted instantly.

I UNDERSTAND ITS PRE PATCH but, how the fk am I supposed to continue to pay Blizzard the monthly fee for a game that is absolutely hot fkin garbage right now in pve and pvp… YOU SHOULD of just left the fkin corruptions in and left the game the way it was until you were ready to release SL cause this crap is outright un playable if you are not the person one shooting ppl… I am gonna have to probably unsub cause as of right now all the specs I really enjoy are not these broke as$ specs and even if they were I prolly would not play them out of pity of how fast this is ending ppl playing this game right now if not ppl unsubbing they have left and not came back since pre patch dropped but, for me even tho this is pre patch… This is the second worst pre patch I have ever seen if not the worst by far… Love they removed pvp scaling and that is a huge plus but, when you have 0 balance it makes the game a MUST PLAY THIS SPEC boring fkin snooze fest that no one wants to play and then you want us all too pay you for X amount of months before this trash is fixed??? no ty

6 Likes

i wonder what the next prepatch event will be after 4 years of shadowlands. oh well no sense in thinking about the future

We suffered long enough hitting like wet noodles. This is our 15 minutes to aimed shot you in the face. :smiley:

9 Likes

Not in the leveling brackets , hunters are completely broken along with Arcane Mages . Have been for years . What ever they did with scaling has just made it worse since the pre patch .

I may try a few random BGs, but am wondering about best classes.

Trying to decide what to main. I have every class at 50. Most have iLVL of 100, but a few are 110 or so. I know that isn’t high.

I heard Disc priest is good. I like to mistweave as well. But don’t want to enter with my low iLVL and be a burden to the team. My pally is only Ret, but probably 108. DK and Monk have best gear for me.

I feel this. Which is why I play a hunter until I get sick and tired of it, switch back to another class, get owned by hunters and switch back to hunters. Rinse and repeat eternally.

1 Like

Which spec of hunter are you complaining about. Because in your rant you seem to mash together the strengths of all 3.

It was the neckbeard audience rallying around Asmongold, whom was crying constantly about pvp scaling and thinking he should be able to roll players with his carried gear. They should have fixed the odd interactions in the scaling rather than just dumping the system. It makes the game for 99 percent of the player base damn near unplayable, while the top 1 percent of players (especially streamers who can get full on carried by subs to get ilvl 475 gear. whatever that translates to now in ilvl i can’t remember.)

Naaah… scaling sucked . Games now are much more fun. What you have is what you get instead of fake numbers which show something on screen but does something else. Things are out in the open so you can work towards what you want .

Sounds like the priest broke the MMS. Either way there is enough crying about hunters they are bound to get nerfed and sent back to the D tier shadowrealm where they have been in the past 2 xpacs.

I disagree, whole heartedly with your sentiment. Remember, I said the odd interactions should be fixed, the fake numbers, the weird weird combos where people like Rextroy could obliterate 5 people in a single hit. the entire reason that he is able to do that, is exactly why i’m against what is going on now. yeah yeah I know, “PVP Scaling caused that!” Correct. Those interactions should be fixed. What is going on right now, is almost absolutely unplayable, if you’re at a gear score below 100. Being one shot by hunters, or globaled down by shadow priests is not enjoyable, and i’m willing to be statistic shows, that 99 percent of the player base, is at least 100 or lower in gear score.

It takes the skill away from PVP. Skill cannot stop you from getting globaled down in a single barrage from a hunter. My Paladin is real close to that 100 mark, and the most survivable of my characters by far and I still get obliterated, it doesn’t matter how well I play, as long as that initial combo from my hunter lands; I lose.

Yeah, I can hit my bubble, and try to run away, but that cd is up for at least 3 minutes.

When your gear carries you in PVP, it is not a good system. The disparity is far far too large. It enables pay to win, as people do RM Carries, something blizzard is mostly unable to prevent, because unlike gold, they can’t track it.

But if you have enough cash you can buy gold legally and pay for the non RM carries too, and have an instant advantage in PVP that is almost unsurmountable.

Agree 100%. I also let my sub run out.

I have been playing this toon and doing ok… obviously my gear sucks and I can’t play like my Orc Shaman so I try to fight from a distance , use CC , try to use utility etc.

Except alliance epics which are a total disaster , random BG’s are ok .