Bring the Brawlers guild back

I can’t believe we went all of dragonflight with no brawlers guild.

13 Likes

lol we cant have fun and its to much work for bliizz to do

1 Like

Yeah, i really wish they’d spend some time keeping things like this up to date, Brawlers, Proving Grounds, Visions, Torghast etc, there’s just so much wasted content there. I love a good solo challenge!!

4 Likes

Whatever happened to the Waffle House Brawlers on your realm?

its coming back in TWW.

Are you sure? Is there a confirmed source of this? Is it in the Beta or PTR?

I am 90% sure we were told it would be “sometime in DF” yet nothing ever came of it.

I’m super annoyed it hasn’t been round for a couple expansions now right? We skipped it in BFA, SL and DF?

They have mentioned it’s returning in the War Within, but I’m pretty sure they’ve said that every expansion and it’s been gone since, WoD ended?

Will believe it when I see it.

It was a lot of fun having a bunch of people watch you defeat the boss, and even when you died 1000 times, after you finally beat it, you get cheered by everybody

It was a really amazing time back then, I miss it, I hope they bring it back with a lot of good rewards and fun boss fights.

4 Likes

It was absurdly unpopular… empty ring with back to back fights most of the time with the same person.

Every season I did it there were multiple people there often at least 4 others and that was at like 2am. Heck I think 3 of us got Bruce in back to back fights.

I don’t see a feat for Bruce so I can’t give a date on it but I know it was later in the expansion I got it.

2 Likes

I did all the fights ( I think might of missed a few cards) I had to wait maybe once.

Make rewards better. People will do it!

Also, it’s not that hard. People are gonna complete it fairly quickly and then peace out from it.

Solo content’s all the rage. Delves are a thing. Running to a sketchy underground area and watching people fight in the ring was really cool. It brought people together and you had to wait in line for your turn.

I have fond memories of the brawler’s guild and would love for it to return

2 Likes

Different tastes maybe. I found most fights trival in brawlers just with one mechanic that wasnt hinted at properly so you usually died then two shot it.

Yeah, it was easy. Would be cool if they made some encounters difficult.

Like if they’re gonna have a spectator component to it, I think it should also be difficult. You want people saying “wow nice job” when you’ve cleared a step I’d say.

Honestly, I think it has the opportunity to be the pinnacle for solo content if done well.

???

It was literally packed all the time every time it launched.

It just didn’t have long-term staying power because once you do all the Ranks (and Challenge Cards if you care) you’re done. You’ve earned everything and redoing anything will be a cakewalk in the same way doing a Raid you have on farm is a cakewalk.

That’s why it was more or less a “seasonal” thing for a little bit.

2 Likes

This, at the start everyone wanted to get maxed out to get the mount. I think the ring was actual the same as raid gear when it first released too someone correct me?

But yeh once everyone knew the tricks to fights it was empty, although it did seem to fill up each new her tier briefly as people who failed before came to see if they could brute force fights yet

I hope it comes back, it was a fun time.

Blizzard has stated that the Brawlers Guild will be coming back.

3 Likes

What Recon said.

1 Like