Bring MoP CM SETS BACK BLIZZ

As somebody who earned some back in MoP, i wouldnt be upset if they announced these back for the people who never had the chance to get them.
Recolors would be the best idea.

knowing that we wont be getting these, i probably wont be interested in the event tbh… i was really hoping the “class” sets were the mop cm sets.

43 Likes

it’s not going to happen, sorry.

7 Likes

theres your problem

why do you assume before being given info

5 Likes

i think everyone should go give their legion order hall a chance, go check out the recolors that are on the vendors there.

6 Likes

One of the recolors for each set SHOULD be available.

18 Likes

there are recolors that are available for completing your order hall campaign.

6 Likes

They’ve never brought back any of the elite PvP sets, I have no idea why people are so fixated on the idea of them bringing these back.

Besides, the Legion class hall sets are recolors of these, just with simpler shoulders/helmets.

4 Likes

You can all get these when MoP Classic comes out. Don’t cheapen that future content (heh) by getting MoP exclusive stuff in Remix.

1 Like

Recolor of the CM phoenix will be a reward.

:roll_eyes:

10 Likes

They. Are. Not.

14 Likes

the pheonix isnt the CM set. also there hasnt been confirmation that will be a reward available - wowhead just found it in the files.

1 Like

They literally aren’t.

8 Likes

yes they are.

1 Like

I have no idea why you insist on being demonstrably wrong.

You can just mouseover the names and see for yourself.

3 Likes

Visually they’re different. For example the Warlock Order Hall set has smaller horns and muted colors.

Either way, if they were to do recolors of the CM sets I’d be ok with that, but I wouldn’t want them to outright bring back the CM sets.

3 Likes

They havent brought those back because the couple of times theyve talked about it they instantly recieved death threats.

what makes this any different?

The Legion versions are clearly missing visuals from the original sets. They’re not recolors, they’re different sets.

7 Likes

hoping isnt assuming… lol?

4 Likes

hope is literally steeped in assumption