Bring back the old talent system!

Another reason why Id want talent tress back is that fact were all back at level 60. One of the biggest reason for the talent system we have today is because Blizzard stated back in Cata as the level cap got bigger the talent tress would go deeper.

Now Blizz can just lower the level cap

New or Old doesn’t matter. All gamers do is google a guide and fill it out as instructed. No thinking necessary either way.

Lots of us mixed and matched, my friend. There are lots of posts that have an overwhelming majority supporting the old system. Not all gamers did that. You had folks back in the day who would pick a different tree and because of how good a gamer they were ,could make it work very well.

That was a different time, before raid leaders, mythic+ groups and pvp teammates looked at your setup before they’d accept you. If you implement the old system today, it will be treated like today’s system.

I figure most of those people do that anyway but I have a very active guild that is very casual but yet raids and does mythic+. The PuG system is mostly prone to just sucking in general. Maybe we are an anomaly. Maybe not. But we are a bunch of old talent tree supporters lol.