Bring Back the AH Brutosaur for BFA Timewalking

why would you need the bump - you claimed it can be bought for 20k in crates off bmah, just do it.

or better yet, give everyone back their gold and remove mounts like this. It just fosters a negative attitude and outlook.

how is this any different from the exclusive mounts people get from mythic plus and pvp?

Because deterministic ways to get loot, especially during content-appropriate times, make way more sense than playing an RNG fest on BMAH crates.

you had 2 years to get it the deterministic way

Your argument would be a lot more solid if the removal of long boi from the vendor was announced much closer to the expansion launch, not 2/3 of the way through it.

they didn’t remove it 2/3 of the way through the expansion.

also doing this is deterministic way of getting it as well

and when it was pulled

Cool, a BMAH listing from 10 months ago. You realize Bruto was removed from the rotation after the July 14th “add him to the crate” hotfix (whether the removal was intentional or not, it has yet to be fixed/addressed) and has not been seen anywhere since, right?

You realize about 2/3 of the way through BFA is when Blizzard decided to tell us about the removal, after it was datamined in 8.3’s PTR, right?

An easy fix is for Blizzard to stop removing items from game.

1 Like

oh i see so you got told about it 2/3 of the way through not it was removed 2/3 of the way through - they also told you about it prior to BFA so that makes it easy 2 years.

I’ll patiently wait for you to provide evidence of this. :popcorn:

1 Like

For me?
1,000,000 / 500 = 2000 TWing events
2000 * 15 minute dungeon = 20.83 days worth of dungeons :slight_smile:
I’m not sure how long it would take in total time (waiting on TWing events to come).

To my knowledge this is the first time Blizz mentioned it being removed

you think it got put in beta and people didn’t know about it? seriously I knew about it, how come you didn’t.

here’s a video from May 3 months prior to BFA release and it was known about prior to that.

Where does that video say anything about the Bruto being removed?

yeah you are just wasting my time - i am muting the thread after this.

Why, because you failed to prove a baseless claim you made?

Ah yes. My time to say f to nooooo

It shouldn’t even be in the bmah

They shouldn’t have removed it. The Bruto kept gold inflation down. Remember at the end of Legion Token was 250K. During the end of BFA tokens were 118k. If WoW had kept the Bruto it would have lower the price of Leggos on the AH because less gold in circulation.

I don’t think they will ever bring back the bruto because people who got the bruto will feel screw over like with the Mage Tower original rewards.

I get that there may be a feeling of “screwed over”, but keep in mind only 5% of the player base has the mount.

https://www.dataforazeroth.com/collections/mounts/1039/mighty-caravan-brutosaur

What about the other 95%?