Bring back Swifty NPC

Bring back Swifty NPC.

Cancel culture is a cancer to the society.

Bring back Swifty NPC

161 Likes

This should end well…

4 Likes

i am not a fan of swifty myself, but this is down right bs. someone makes an allegation, and before you are found guilty your life is destroyed.

124 Likes

They can’t bring it back right now. It’ll make it seem like they’re taking a side in the whole thing.

2 Likes

they kinda proved they were taking a side when they removed the npc.

96 Likes

Yeah, they should’ve just left it in.

15 Likes

I’m sorry but he was accused of being inappropriate by someone with no proof.

Doesn’t get much worse than that, honestly arrest the man right now, no need for court.

38 Likes

he should get 25 to life for this crime

no proof of course

17 Likes

It’s an NPC, Blizz can do whatever they want in their own game. Whenever they want. Go back and read your Terms of Service.

14 Likes

Thank you for your service, keep it up and Blizzard might award you with a purple heart.

52 Likes

Do you know what “cancel culture” is? Because removing an npc in a video game isn’t it.

16 Likes

Uh, yes it is.

41 Likes

just a question here
why do this now?
why not have done this long ago when it happened?
cancel culture is rampant right now

5 Likes

Eh, that’s cute. You either don’t understand, or you do but don’t like the facts, so you throw a temper tantrum. Swifty don’t own his NPC, Blizz does.

Those are the facts, straight up. Nothing else matters.

8 Likes

If he’s found to be innocent then they should restore it, but they did right by cutting ties with someone with accusations like that.

6 Likes

If anything, Blizz’s takeaway from this should be not to model NPCs after rl people no matter what. Regardless of the controversy.

21 Likes

If the accusations are proven false, they can always put the NPC back in. If they are proven true, it should have been yanked anyway.

5 Likes

Really? What are they canceling? Is removing an npc from WoW going to affect his career? No. So no, it isn’t cancel culture.

7 Likes

I didn’t even know there was a swifty npc

12 Likes

This whole thing will potentially affect his career.

5 Likes