Bring Back Strand of the Ancients

i will add my name to the of people who would like it to come back. it was fun and i really don’t like pvp much.

I’d love this!

I offer up temple of Kotmogu as sacrifice to get strand back

1 Like

I hate that one as a healer. On my Priests my strategy is finding a place to die where I can heal most effectively in spirit form.

1 Like

It’s a wild mosh pit of a BG. I think it would be better if there were fewer players and perhaps only 1-2 orbs.

I haven’t BGd regularly since Cataclysm and a bit in MoP, but Strand and Eye of the Storm were always my favorites.

Knocking folks off or being knocked off the bridge in EotS was always the best, Lol!

I’d love to get back into doing random BGs at some point. Are they still fun where folks don’t take it too seriously…or like other group activity where you should turn off chat to get through it? Asking for real.

In my experience with the few I’ve done this expansion… turn off / ignore the chat. Still lots of try-hards that spew obscenities if you’re not playing to their standards.

On topic - SotA is my least liked BG. Personally, I never felt like they could properly balance the demos. They’re either too strong or die in like five seconds.