Bring Back PvP Twink, but give iLvL Cap!

You mean the first time when you mind controlled me out of bounds, yes what skill you have to abuse cc :stuck_out_tongue: besides the twink love is just for fun and relaxation as stated previously. I think you need to revisit your therapist if your mind can’t grasp a simple point that I thought I’ve made plenty clear by now.

Ya know just to provide context here since Drag keeps bringing it up in public- I see a therapist once a week to try to process, amongst other things, the gruesome death of a loved one.

As to why that’s grounds for an insult is an ongoing mystery to me.

That’d be twice now my good sir, /bow, as to why, well you bring it up against others to go see a therapist, I only see it as right to bring it back up for you too <3 :slight_smile:

Yeah I highly recommend taking mental health seriously to people who seemed to be a touch unhinged- as you know.

1 Like

Hmmmm acceptable

I agree with him. Go to a therapist Drag.

1 Like

You two are so cute together.

Gonna ship you. Can’t decide between benerosh or dragdikt

2 Likes

Benedrag would be my guess.

2 Likes

Benedrag Roshdikt.

2 Likes

YES!!!

Complete sentence.

No, and no. The community at heart just wants the game to be a PvP Arcade with a FROZEN hierarchy (iLvL). The gap in power does NOT have to be substantial and they do not seek to see how good they are against other twinks.

Its all about not having to spend hours upon hours farming and raiding when a patch hits in order to be viable again. The fact that this is confusing to people baffles me and how Blizzard misunderstands that culture.

Its 2019 and they unabashedly shut the door without warning on all characters with XP-off - rather than put in a sensible iLvL cap.

I am 318 iLvL at 119 and I would be ecstatic if Blizzard made the iLvL cap 280. I DON’T CARE, I JUST WANT TO PLAY MY LOWER LEVEL TOONS WITHOUT DUNGEON/RAIDING every week. Its not like twinks don’t pay a $15.00 subscription… Jeez Blizz.

Thanks.

1 Like

The ivl thing in BGs isn’t even all that noticeable though. Once you get in orbit of the 400 ivl range you’re fine. I don’t PVE nd have never gotten reliably high enough in rated PVP to get top tier gear from that either. I really haven’t noticed major problems.

There’s a difference to be sure but It’s not the Legion situation where you had unkillable toons that also hit like runaway ice cream trucks. But what’s the alternative gear having zero effect?

Personally I’d be up for an opt in “no items, final destination” mode where your stats are what they’d be if you were standing there naked. No items, no trinkets, no anything but your abilities and skill.