Bring back Old Models

That’s dumb.

I don’t want my client bloated with useless files.

Classic is waiting for you in all it’s low rez ‘glory’.

Ok? There still should be a toggle option for players that don’t like the new animations and models

I really miss the original orc animations, especially the old charge.

Looked like he was about to steamroll whoever he ran down, I’m not sure people really want the original 2004 graphics just the animations they had with them.

i wish the option was still in game along with old animations.

I don’t think Blizzard wants to try and operate two different versions to that extent. They’ve never wanted to have PvE and PvP abilities separate (ignoring the fact they do now, they don’t want core abilities to be balanced differently), and the old models would require many ability animations to be changed to accommodate.

I don’t personally disagree with you, it’s just Blizzard is lazy.

1 Like

I’d be fine if the toggle was still an option. Overall though the new models are better though. My biggest gripe with the new models is generally the proportions/angles of eyes/ears/noses and the like. Some of it just looks goofy. Proper sliders could help fix the issue.

It’s also that a lot of the, “spirit” - in Blizzard’s own words - were lost when they added the new models despite telling us they were working hard to retain it.

And a number of faces look completely different.

1 Like

only thing I don’t like about new models are the way the Tauren’s hands flail when they fall. Seriously blizz please fix that

it’s actually sad how different the faces are, they were supposed to be different yet very similar
as in it looks the same just updated
sad they removed the option though

EQ2 was a masterpiece simply because you could log out and completely recustomize your characters.

Yeah but remember that thing where you could use your Webcam to control your characters face? That was wacky

The actual argument has been given time and time again. People choose to ignore it. So it’s not even worth reiterating for the thousandth time, since it’ll get ignored for, “MUH OLD MODEL.”

1 Like

This won’t happen.

To picture it would be hilarious. Just to watch some low Rez mook running around next to all new models and textures it would be hilarious