Bring Back Mage Tower

That’s my regret too. I don’t want the mage tower back though. I had the opportunity and I skipped it. People that did it when it was current deserve it.

I think you need to get your priorities straight.

dances in werebear

1 Like

I don’t support bringing back the Mage Tower or those rewards. I do support more solo challenges in the same vein that, for whatever reason, Blizzard refuses to do again despite how well the rewards and challenges were received from the Mage Tower. In typical Blizzard fashion, they attempted to reiterate on it (Horrific Visions and Torghast) and still somehow managed to fail in exactly what made the Mage Tower fun and interesting (challenging, solo content that rewards GOOD cosmetics).

Their lack of critical thinking is consistently mind boggling even though I’ve come to expect this of them.

7 Likes

Here we go again all

3 Likes

Dangit! They are not following the schedule!

Itʻs supposed to be: “Wow is dying because ___” for a week, then “Classic > Retail” and only after that is it “Magetower for me” week.

flings papers in the air and walks away in a huff

3 Likes

Yeah since legion their cosmetics have been “expansion based” like horrific visions had a bunch of void themed stuff. Cool that looks so good on a druid… I think whatever your main class is that you hope for a full expansion themed around your class… maybe then you will get cosmetics you want… which sucks… Like Death knights get alot of cool transmogs and mounts for them this xpac. Maybe there will be a full emerald dream xpac and maybe then we get more druid forms :confused:

2 Likes

Same people having the same arguments every single time. I’m sitting this one out

The issue with this line is the vast majority of guardian tanks didn’t put any work in as they used the bug with stealth where it made the boss not use its main ability that made the fight hard and easily obtained it.

Outside of the healer gauntlet I’d hardly call any of the other role challenges challenging.

I will always be a firm believer that removing cosmetic content from any game is super dumb. It’s just wasted art team value at that point if they just intend to remove all that hard work for the sake of some micro happy feeling when someone who didn’t play 5 years ago asks how to get it and you get to respond with " you can’t anymore".

Seems like they should have their teams working on more permanent things in the game over wasting time with content they will retire within an expansions time.

Lets also not forget that by the time they removed mage tower people hit the end of the gear life and were absolutely steam rolling the mage tower content. There wasn’t anything really hard about out gearing it other than waiting.

2 Likes

I wish i could have more relationships with human sexy ladies!
Not enough time, i wish i could be immortal or time travel to slap my own face…

1 Like

This is why almost everyone universally hates the decision of armor type cosmetics in place of class themed tier sets. Obviously it’s subjective, so I can’t say everyone, hence the “almost.” But we’ve had just so many not good sets since they made that decision, and beyond that, it feels like there’s significantly less actual decent armor options per expansion.

I’m hoping in general to just see more, but I feel like Blizzard doesn’t seem to care about cosmetics at this point. It’s easier to take one set and recolor it.

1 Like

Promises were made.

People did the content based on those promises.

Promises should be honored.

And NO, you can’t just declare that exclusivity has no value therefore you should have one to.

You can’t go around telling people something they have should be worthless to them so they have to give it to you.

6 Likes

The vanilla pvp community would like to have a word about promises and grand marshal and high warlord gear. They also promised to never bring that gear back and yet, here we are.

If Blizzard makes you a promise it’s safe to assume they have their fingers crossed somewhere.

2 Likes

So, not sure… Is this a two wrongs will make a right argument?

Bro are you actually putting the word “Blizz” and “Promises” together… they have gone back on there word so many times that there is no honor in their word… Don’t think your reasoning works with current Blizzard-Activision

1 Like

Just pointing out that their promises hold no real world value. If it can make them money they will backtrack it so hard.

2 Likes

So, not sure… Is this a two wrongs will make a right argument?

They always lie so this time they should lie for my benefit?

1 Like

I really don’t care if Blizzard “promised” to remove them. They shouldn’t make promises that shaft customers in the first place.

2 Likes

I dont think so cause its not 2 wrongs. I am not sure what number wrongs we are at…

Still doesn’t make it any less true

Always thought having druid forms behind mage tower was dumb when the rest of us only got weapons, wouldn’t object to some way to get those forms again, but what can you do.

1 Like