Bring back Mage Tower appearances so my friends will play again

These threads keep getting worse and worse with these fallacies.

No, do they quit in real life too when they don’t get things advertised as limited time/exclusive?

Things advertised as limited time/exclusive should remain limited time and exclusive.

4 Likes

The original skins should stay exclusive. Imo they should bring out redskins of them though like they did with the bear and have mage tower available more than 2.5 weeks a year.

Or just bring out class specific high poly sets from some other in game challenge as a mage tower 2.0. Torgast is the perfect backdrop for it.

1 Like

Hm no they can not do that here. They advertised it as time limited. People subbed for the period of time… even those who didnt actively play just to grab those things. People got pushed into paying and resubbing to get those things… I dont think that they can just give them out again…

4 Likes

They exist. The new ones anyway.

The old ones can stay gone forever.

1 Like

No. Now going away.

1 Like

Blizzard:

Also Blizzard: Leaves all the Mythic raid gear/appearances in the game

8 Likes

New and original take

All of your opinion doesn’t matter if these transmogs fit the class, race or transmog set you use. Several of the unavailable transmogs are based on available sets which is why we have those problems. And this is not just an artifact-transmog problem. Everything should be available, always.

Put it in the money shop and be done with it.

4 Likes

144 actually since there were 3 recolors per weapon as well. Most of which had cool animations or other unique features.

1 Like

Mythic gear isn’t advertised as time limited afaik.
CE or aotc mounts are.

5 Likes

Guess it’s a good thing my comment didn’t say anything about FOMO, eh?

2 Likes

and what happens when your friends get those appearances - oops gone again because they don’t like the game.

Whereas, blizzard keeping their promises affects millions of players. Keeping promises is more important than your fair weather friends few months of $$.

4 Likes

Not sure I understand your point. Bringing back aotc or CE mounts counts as diminishing players achievements.

I can’t tell if they have a point.

Just make new challenges, or bring back unobtainable stuff from all expansions + Classic. I want Atiesh in that case!

1 Like

You can’t understand the point about a direct quote and referencing player accomplishments being diminished while having content in the game that a single person can clear thus diminishing player’s accomplishments?

Really?

1 Like

The “diminishing accomplishments” do not matter. All of the achievements you achieve as a person do not matter. They are leased, you do not own a single of them. It would have actually mattered if anyone of us would have declined the EULA but then again, you would not have access to the game.

1 Like

Neato, but I never said they did.

1 Like

Sorry, just jumped onto your post. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I want them back as well but if that’s the sole reason your friends are going to return or quit then this doesn’t sound like the game for them anyway.

Like what happens if they brought them back? Your friend gets them and then… quits again?

4 Likes