Bring back Legion mage tower and artifact appearances!

They just added a metric ton in this last patch, though.

With any luck they’ll continue to keep adding more form options so that the MT ones don’t feel like as much of a loss.

Warglaives of azzinoth is all you need, been using it ever since

1 Like

If your talking about the bear form the felbear is like a million times cooler than the original one anyway.

It will forever be more harsh to druids, which spend 90% of their time in their form, that 10% are forever unobtainable for… reasons. They shouldn’t have made the modern mage tower separate from the original to begin with.

Regardless of how many new ones they add, druids are vastly more affected by it than any other class.

5 Likes

Should have gotten then in Legion. Because there isn’t anything like them isn’t a reason to remove the exclusivity. They are making new things all the time, they just recently released a flail when the prot pal and war MT was the only way to get one before.

Because these people overcame a challenge at the time when their class was different, and earned that. You saying they should make something available and it wouldn’t affect them is entirely false. I get it that it sucks you can’t have it, theres a lot of mog I would love to have that I missed out on too, but whinging about it when there are lots of mog options that are good is just complaining to complain.

1 Like

I hope so, and I did the mage tower on the only class I cared to do it on.

Unobtainable stuff feels bad though.

3 Likes

bumping in spite of other post saying not to talk about it!

5 Likes

I understand, Illidari.

Yes, gate keeping Legion MT is stupid at this point. I am sure even the majority of players who were able to get it at that time would like it to come back, since they would be able to get it with classes they didn’t in Legion.

“There are other mogs to get”

This is even a worse argument when it comes to Demon Hunter. Those warglaives are beautiful, and there isn’t any warglaive as pretty as those yet. Blizzard literally made us golden shiny warglaives, as if DH was a kind of paladin. This company seriously needs an aesthete, maybe the person who designed the MT appearance was fired, because damn, every single warglaive after Legion is ridiculous. The best we can get today is the Balance of Power one, which is good but not ideal.

1 Like

Ridiculous statement. What makes the a game good is if people who play it enjoy it, and if people who pay for it want Blizzard to do something, they are in position to do so, you liking it or not.

1 Like

Honestly do not care if they brought it back or not.

But as someone who didnt play enough to even step foot in the Mage Tower.
Thus not having anything from it. I say bring back the Mage Tower, or something
like it. But bring in new things to collect. Not the old stuff. The old MT items
should never be brought back.

Just bring new stuff to the tower that looks even better.

“The old MT items should never be brought back.”

And why is that? Should we also restrict PvE items from other expansions? It is not even Elite PvP.

Everything should be available to get in the game anytime the players want it. Restricting it is negative for the game as a whole, and not positive. Zero logic there.

1 Like

I agree with that, they could bring new weapon appearances, if the appearances are very class related.
The current Mage Tower rewards are ridiculous, trash recolors from Mythic TOS, except from the priest one. This isn’t any good, this is laziness. They could have at least designed new sets.

blizzard already told the people who play, and pay for, this game that they are timed limited and wont come back.

so your statement is moot.

i’m going to be real with you, i play a havoc/vengeance demon hunter as an alt and i did both mage towers back in legion.

i have the Vengeance Unberwing and the Havoc Flame reaper and i don’t even use either of them.

the best warglaive transmog that has ever existed and will forever likely exist are the original Warglaives of Azzinoth from Illidan in Black Temple - an art asset created nearly 20 years ago - still holds up as a beauty today.

I don’t use any other transmog on my DH other than the OG Warglaives of Azzinoth.

The OG warglaives are much better.

I was bored and didn’t have much going on at the tail end of Legion, so I finished the mage tower on every spec of every class, and unlocked every single appearance. I still want it to come back because limited time events are trash.

(also please put WoD Season 1 elite pvp Paladin armor set on the trading post plzthx)

2 Likes

Bring back yet another post about bringing back the MT. Here, have a ribbon. :ribbon:

1 Like

I really hope they add some cool appearances for Evokers since we’ve had the mage tower back for a while.

Would love to get the Sarkareth skin or some Infinite scales type thing for completing a challenge as Evoker.

4 Likes

/sigh
sips coffee

People would love that.

Illidan’s? I have those because they’re obtainable.

Also, bump.