Bring back GhostCrawler

He doesn’t want to come back.

And why do you want someone whose previous game design experience before WoW was…nothing? He was a marine biologist.

Why would you assume GhostCrawler would want to return?

He moved on and secured a position that I’m sure stimulates him more than returning to a past position on an outdated game would.

No thanks. You can stick him up your Quel’Thalas

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Street

Ensemble Studios, the team behind the real-time strategy series Age of Empires , employed Street as a designer in 1998. With no education or experience in the game industry, Street suspects he was accepted due to his “writing and teaching experience, historical breadth, personal hygiene, gudd speling, creativity, [and] my talent at capturing live alligators”, as well as the user-created scenario for Age of Empires he submitted with his application, which later appeared in Age of Empires: The Rise of Rome . Street helped develop every Age of Empires game from Rise of Rome on, until his departure from the company. At first he designed in-game scenarios and maps, and later graduated to being the team’s lead designer.

Bring back Mark Kern!

1 Like

Good lord are you insane?
The man knew nothing and people listened to him… I remember when he was advocating a nerf for Survival (he was a BM fan boi) and he never once progression raided… and we were telling him that SV scaling was crap and even though it was top in the current raid… the next one about to drop they end up in the middle…

He used his power or influence or whatever you call it and went on a full out campaign to get SV nerfed… He was literally everywhere… as were the “genius’s” that continued to spit out his idiocy for weeks… it happened and SV plummeted and became unplayable for 3 raid tiers…

Then he pulled the:

“It wasn’t my fault, I have no pull… they don’t listen to me…” a week later they put a mob into the game named after him…

He was a idiot that was all spread sheets and theory and never raided or had any idea about how movement and positioning and assignments effected dps.

1 Like

Dont even get my started on that or playing as a Warlock

anything is better than what they have now