Bring back exp buff or give us RDF

leveling is a boring nightmare and i cant find a group. wow was more fun in prepatch.

15 Likes

Sounds like Classic isn’t for you. You’ll just have to wait till DF comes out.

4 Likes

You can have the fastest XP and all the random dungeons with all the random people you want - in Retail. Retail will grant your every wish.

1 Like

I’ve actually started warming up to the idea of Joyous Journeys sticking around, mostly because they removed boosting from the game, and I actually very specifically remember being boosted during OG wrath by guildies when I first started playing this game. If you’re gonna remove ways for guildies and friends from being able to speed up their friend’s arrival at the current content, the least you could do is at least leave the xp boost in the game.

Not actually planning on using it myself at all, I’m pretty uninterested in wrath to begin with, but tit for tat and all that.

Quit crying like a child on the forums and get to leveling. It isn’t that bad.

1 Like

This is actually a reasonable request for 1-70 content where the zones are depopulated now

1 Like

Leveling was definitely more fun in pre-patch.
I think they should have kept the joyous journeys buff in the game for characters under level 68.
Does no harm and is appreciated by everyone

1 Like

They’ve also decreased the amt of xp required to level in the pre-Wrath content. The buff was fun and accomplished the stated intent. There are other times that xp buffs are available. Brewfest has one.

The Joyous Journeys event has ended but there will be other opportunities. Keep events like that special and not the every day norm, Blizz. Thanks!

1 Like

get used to it, it’ll be the “meta” learn to level without crutches on. :wink:

Nah, they can just release RDF and fix all these glaring issues. Dont act like low level population is poppin off for dungeons. You know its not.

You are playing a DK.
You could sign up as a tank and get into any dungeon spam group you want.

RDF isn’t a particularly salient feature of retail. Endgame PvE is mostly M+ which requires you to manually assemble a group and find your way to the dungeon without any teleporting. The current LFG we have in WOTLK is much more similar to retail than it is to the actual 3.3.5 dungeon experience of chain queueing heroics.

“Bring RDF” post number 8000, maybe random level 73 death knight will finally be the straw!