Bring back Era Clone Service MEGATHREAD!

I think this is the only one they are keeping alive. Deleting the rest.

2 Likes

Interestingā€¦ there was about 5 billion threads about RDF in WotLK and they didnā€™t seem to delete those.

Please blizzard, offer this service once more

6 Likes

Microsoft! My new Overlord. Please bring back classic era clones or let us convert back to classic era. Blizzard kicked its vanilla players off of vanilla servers and we want to go back homeā€¦again.

3 Likes

I definitely support the ability to return our old characters!

3 Likes

I think you have a better chance of Microsoft selling a character boost like Blizzard did for TBC and WOTLK before they bring back character clones. This is the most likely outcome of asking for a paid cloning service if our characters are actually gone. Sorry your characters are gone forever but here buy a new one. It could include a 60 char with like Tier 2 gear with a Spectral Tiger or AQ mount and a Diablo or Lilith pet (promote Diablo 4), hell throw in a copy of Diablo 4. This isnā€™t much different than all the people buying gold with real life money for GDKPs.

My mistake was not cloning my 60s before I took a break and Blizzards mistake was removing the service.
Looking back, they also should have just left everyoneā€™s 60s where they were and we cloned to TBC instead.

3 Likes

Exactly this. It should have been done automatically since the relaunch was FOR era, not for TBC and Wrath.

1 Like

Thereā€™s more salt on these forums than in the Dead Sea. Just suck it up and do what yo do bestā€¦ level all over again.

1 Like

Sign it, sign the petition.

/signed

1 Like

/Signthepetition

2 Likes

Already leveled all over again, still want my character back more than anything.
/sign

4 Likes

I wouldnā€™t even opt to bring a character back but I know dozens of people who would love nothing more.

Im the same.

I already have a new lvl 60 main on Era, and Iā€™m even getting close to rank 14 and I still would kill to get my Classic 2019 character back out of Wrath and back in to Era.

2 Likes

Maybe after they double the amount of devs that work on wow classic from 2 to 4, weā€™ll have a chance at getting the clones back.

1 Like

and bring name change to era too lol

1 Like

Hey yo blizzard wtf?

1 Like

+1 Lets go friends!

1 Like

Bumping thread

1 Like

Letā€™s get it done

1 Like