Brewmaster spec bonuses

For this specialization, in Season 4, I would like the bonuses (updated) from:

Para esta especialización, en la temporada 4, me gustarían las bonificaciones (actualizadas) de:

Para esta especialização na Série 4, quero os bônus (atualizados) da:

• Season 1 / Temporada 1 / Série 1
  • Season 2 / Temporada 2 / Série 2
  • Season 3 / Temporada 3 / Série 3
0 voters

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/choose-your-own-gear-in-dragonflight-season-4/1760899/1

1 Like

Why is season 3 leading?

Season 2 for the damage folks.

4 Likes

Season 1:

2-Set - Hitting an enemy with Tiger Palm or Spinning Crane Kick grants Brewmaster’s Rhythm, increasing damage dealt and reducing damage taken by 1% for 10 sec, stacking up to 4 times.

4-Set - For each stack of Brewmaster’s Rhythm, Purifying Brew clears 3% more of your damage delayed with stagger

Season 2:

2-Set - Blackout Kick damage increased by 20 percent. You have a 10 percent chance to not reset your Elusive Brawler stacks on a successful dodge.

4-Set - Rising Sun Kick grants a stack of Elusive Brawler, and when you dodge, the damage and critical strike chance of your next Spinning Crane Kick or Rising Sun Kick is increased by five percent, stacking up to five times

Season 3:

2-Set - Breath of Fire deals 40% bonus damage as Shadowflame and causes you to heal for 50% of your Fire damage dealt.

4-Set - Your attacks against targets afflicted by Breath of Fire have a chance to deal 15% extra damage as Shadowflame, and each Celestial Brew also grants a Stagger absorb for 100% of the Shadowflame damage you have dealt, causing damage delayed by Stagger to instead be prevented.

10 Likes

Who cares about DMG. Monks had am survivability issue. S3 all the way as it’s the only valid option and stop trolling

5 Likes

Lol no it’s not trolling and monks don’t have a surivability issue at all.

Season 4 is a random for fun season, dmg is more fun.

1 Like

Can’t live in keys no mater the set compared to most. Season 2 bb

1 Like

New player to monk class I guess. Majority will pick s3 nonetheless

I don’t think you understand how much damage S3 does in M+. Go do an Everbloom and look at your damage at the end of it.

3 Likes

Season 3 is great for keys, not so much for raid. Season 2 is good for both.

1 Like

Raiding will not happen on a competitive level during season 4. So that’s not important

There are still going to raids, 3 of them, regardless of if they are done at a competitive level or not. I’d rather have a set that is useful in both and not short change those who don’t just do one or the other.

2 Likes

Picking the instance with padding and 2 bosses with dmg amps, one that buffs our set to broken levels due to a bugged interaction isn’t a good argument.

3 Likes

lol random insult from the person on an alt.

S2 > S3

and it’s more fun changing up things than playing the same set for two seasons in a row. But I also expect people will blindly pick season 3.

1 Like

all tanks are valid in raid. Its the easiest role and monk had never any issues with that

And all tanks are viable in M+, what’s your point?

It will be s3 so no discussion needed I guess

the fact that S1 is leading right now is tragic. S1 tier was without a doubt the worst of the 3 seasons. If we get S1 tier brewmaster will be so trash compared to other tanks

1 Like

S3 is leading c:

This is the way

This is the way