Brewmaster Monk Castsequence Macro

Hello, I am hoping I can get help with a macro or at least some clarity on why one of my macros doesn’t function the way I want it to or if it is even possible to adjust it to work.

Before anyone tells me this sort of castsequence macro isn’t optimal, I already know that so please don’t “answer” my question with something I didn’t ask for.

I was in an accident years ago and I have nerve damage in my keyboard hand which means I can not press modifier keys quickly or comfortably. I am just trying to condense buttons so that I can hit them with my MMO mouse buttons instead.

I can not get this to work, and I think it is because of the comma in “Invoke Niuzao, the Black Ox” making the macro think it is moving onto another spell. Either way, The statue part works, just not the rest of the macro and I hope someone might be able to suggest a change so I can make this work! Thanks in advance for any helpful answers.

Highly recommend you try Gnome Sequencer instead of using castsequences. It doesn’t have the same limitations.
As you’ve already identified, you won’t be able to get this to work with a castsequence because of the comma in the ability name.

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/gse-gnome-sequencer-enhanced-advanced-macros

1 Like

I’ve never heard of this before, but I’m willing to try it out, tyvm!