Brewfest Version

I’ll asume this statement as you are actually homophobic, so flagging you

We need brewfest to be a raid!

Its a song mang, aint you ever seen Ice Age?

Terrible decision Blizzard

LFD?

1 Like

who’s looking like an enraged idiot baby now

1 Like

veeeery bad decision… poor dwarf’s it’s will be worst event of brewfest in world of
warcraft history…

The only thing that was truly made clear is how big of a d-bag you are…

As usual you’re so wrong it hurts to laugh as hard as I’m laughing

They’re going to stuff it up and level 73 Coren will drop level 80 trinkets. inb4

Kind of a relief, in a way. This way, all our 70s can go for the achievements and mounts right away rather than trying to rush 3+ 70s to 80 in like 5 days to try and get the trinkets. Although, the broken bottle dagger would have been nice on my rogue, lol.

Delete Battle.net Account - Blizzard Support

2 Likes

They want easy BIS trinkets.

It wouldn’t make sense that over half of the player base will not be able to do the Brewfest Boss if it were the level 80 version. Brewfest is set to start 6 days before Wrath launches and will be finished 10 days after Wrath launches. I’m not sure why everybody is complaining about this.

1 Like

It’s not just now, trust me…

Lmao. How does that taste again. Lol.

big time ooof

Man. Hard to really imagine a bigger waste of time than another 70 brewfest. Do you guys not check data like the graveyard that was Ahune when you brought him out a few weeks back for the 2nd time? Completely useless.

It’s genuinely so strange to see artificial rigidity put into the events like this that you guys do-- why not delay the event temporarily and/or disable the epic mace the first go around? Idk. Just weird. Every person Ive spoken to wont be touching this brewfest AND I’D BE -SHOCKED- to see anyone do it 13 months from now when we are fitted out in wrath raid gear. Just poor decision making as a company and I will stand by that.

did people really think they were going to get ulduar level trinkets at launch?

bro, i already knew the gear drops would be lvl 70 before this thread because i read the devs announced timeline and it was obvious that that would be the case, you sperging out over your assumptions is cringe as hell. Coping and backpedaling to this degree is pretty funny to see.

I mean I know lots of people that are still planning to do it for the achievements, so it won’t be dead, but not near as vibrant.

They would need to push it back months for it to not be ridiculously OP which would just be too much likely.