Brewfest Version

Will the 60% and 100% mounts be available with tickets bought with coins like last year as well?

With no RDF, would’ve been nice to have Koren as the level 80 version with level 80 trinkets. Blizzard gatekeeping content with their LFD tool, could have at least given us the level 80 version of brewfest to save us the 40 emblems for our trinket. The less dungeons we have to struggle through (and waste our time trying to create), the better.

1 Like

You should definitely apologize. You look like a total scumbag right now.

4 Likes

That’s not how that works. It requires more than just you.

This man is a professional troll you gotta give him that. Foot down on the pedal no mirrors.

2 Likes

See, responding to the community about something isn’t so difficult.

5 Likes

Imagine how great this forum would be if a blizzard rep would just pop up for the minor disputes and be like “it sure is guys”. We are so starved for answers we rejoice at just the sight of a single blizzard reply

4 Likes

It seems you really need to troll a little there and there for them to step up and clarify things

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Just give us the trinkets but take away the BoE mug if you don’t want players to be caught up too fast.

Stubbornness and pride are very much the opposite of professional. Boys like him are all too common.

Quoting you on this freezing cold take.

5 Likes

Uncomfortably bad take, time to log out.

2 Likes

Just take the L my guy.

3 Likes

Thats a huge cope. You looking like a moron had nothing to do with the GM. Thanks for the laughs though.

5 Likes

You know theres more than one event right?

no problem my sweet little troll

You should open a Dunkin Donuts because after that Blue post you are a professional at getting dunked on.

3 Likes

I feel like every time Blizzard communicates with us as they have today it’s like +2000 rep with the community, but that rep also decreases by -25 per day so they’re just barely pushing Neutral.

Keep the blue communication comin’, don’t let this be a once every few weeks thing!!

1 Like

take a step back open the door get on the floor everybody walk the dinosaur

I’ve got over 3.5k likes btw

You want to fight the level 80 brewfest when the max level is still capped at 70?

1 Like