Brewfest is Back On in Burning Crusade Classic

I think that was the problem: no one knew exactly when this thing was ending. And for people saying “oh, that’s like it was in TBC back in the day”, keep in mind: A lot of us didn’t play back in the day, and a lot of those who did do not have an encyclopedic knowledge of the exact time durations of events.

Blizzard has done an awful job at communicating anything at all. I think we can all agree we’d appreciate if they did a better job moving forward.

Did you really come in here and make this about yourself?

Mostly, people aren’t salty about the mount. It’s the fact that they were told they could get a mount, put a lot of work in, and then felt like they were shortchanged and that conditions changed without reason. Why would you bother working for anything in this game if at any point conditions may change making all your work for naught?

1 Like

And supporting said calling out with data and facts to how badly they dropped the ball.

Um did you read any of the posts before that? Why don’t you read the post I was replying too before you start trashing on me for whatever reason.

I did. In fact, I answered your very first post. I thought you may have understood that by the way I wrote everything. I will not be answering any other of your posts.

Cool story. Bye Felicia!

unacceptable, you removed an entire night of dailies for some people and you add it to end earlier than expected STILL

1 Like

It’s whining when all they do is whine. Blizzard giving another day because they did a piss poor job of communicating the deadlines is fair.

1 Like

Not sure why people are complaining. They extended the event to end of day October 5th (i.e. same time brewfest would end in retail).

When they say Sep 20th - October 6th that means the second it is October 6th (i.e. past midnight), the event is over.

Also re: missing first 2 days of bark quest, despite this it is still very easy to get 45 tokens a day (25 from quest +20 from ram quest) to reach the 600 total.

Anyone who thinks getting 20 tokens from ram quest is difficult (as horde) shouldn’t even get the mount. I’ve received 24 tokens on most days, and 22 if I mess things up really badly.

I will gift you a 6 month sub if you can show me video of that happening in a single run.

2 Likes

alot of people missed an entire set of dailies when they ended it early, PLUS the dailies didnt work for the first two days

Im at 595 tokens and will not finish if it ends early.

This is not a bug fix. They are just extending it as a courtesy. So you can continue trying getting the ram for your cow for another day.

Address server issues, Kaivax.
https://twitter.com/savewowclassic
#savewowclassic

We have reached out to all major gaming publications and will be working with content creators until we are heard. Bots, bugs, server issues, lack of communication. We have had enough.

3 Likes

That was almost a coherent sentence, @me if you want to give it another shot.

If its handled this way, then your pissing off alot of people.

Realistically you can get 65 tokens as horde and 93 tokens as alliance in a single day considering you are using the 8hour logout method. 34 tokens a ram race as alliance is very easy. 20 tokens as horde a ram race might be somewhat difficult but possible.

That is your odds. If you don’t get it with that and can’t squeeze a second 8h logout into that timeframe you are out of luck, for the rest grats :slight_smile:

On Australian realms it’s already October 5th. At time of writing this is only a 14 hour extension and since the event was disabled all yesterday we don’t even get the benefit of a daily reset.

=/

1 Like

I know no one that ever achieved 22 tokens in a run.

After 20, you’re missing about 14 seconds to be able to get another lap, and, unless you get perfect timings on those apples (with these servers), you’d be hard pressed to even call it possible to get 22, nevermind 24 (lol).

2 Likes

Yes well I took this number based of horde replies from every forum + reddit. I guess it is possible but 20 is the better number to take here. As for alliance 34 is a joke, 36 is in the same boat as 22 for horde then. I got it once done and I done the racing 28 times, several times 3-10seconds off.

But it’s a good measurement to do the math with for those who need to take this day serious.

No apology, not acknowlegment of failure on your part.

Thank you for allowing us to get the rams we put the work in for, I’m happy at that, but this response is woefully insufficient for a professional reply. It would take literally thirty seconds more to include “we’re really sorry for the frustration in our fans caused by this miscommunication. We’re grateful for how passionate you all are for World of Warcraft Classic.” and at least then you’d be pretending to show you feel bad for messing this up.

3 Likes

Well, no one has ever produced evidence of getting more than 20 tokens with the current configuration. That is, because it was changed after this brewfest, making it easier for horde.

And I should know. I’ve been offering 6 month subs to people in a lot of places to show me this magical 24 token run, and haven’t had to pay yet.