Brewfast ended 2 DAYS EARLY

When
September 20–October 6

IN YOUR BLUE POST BY THE WAY.

Currently, in-game there is no more brewfast and its October 4. Blizzard, October 4 is not October 6. Neither is it acceptable to not compensate for the players when brewfast was bugged for the first 2 days. 100% of the playerbase were mere days away from buying the 600 token mount from the vendor. NO THANKS TO YOUR BUGGED RAM QUEST FOR HORDE PLAYERS, very few of these players had the time and dedication to resort to camping out the 8 hour ram delivery quest to achieve the 600 token milestone.

REINSTATE BREWFAST NOW AND EXTEND IT FOR ANOTHER WEEK FOR FAIR PLAY.

19 Likes

One of the brewfest quests was never put in. Others were bugged for days. But instead of extending the event to compensate everyone; they actually pulled the plug on it EARLIER than expected. This came with no warning what so ever. Pathetic and despicable.

15 Likes

This needs a hot-fix so it ends on October 6th as we were all told.

2 Likes

yea fix this event, and extend it. so we can buy our rams.

6 Likes

581 tokens sitting in my bank. Wasted my time and effort going for the 600 token mount after some total 30 attempts with guildies in BRD

4 Likes

this happened with the summer event as well. But it was bugged and brought back sometime after. hopefully that’s the case here :frowning:

hopefully they do the same here

1 Like

ask them on Twitter it’s The best and fastest way for a real person response!

3 Likes

Im 1 day away from my 600 token mounts too…. Being fooled into wasting that much time feels reaaaaallly crappy. Please fix this blizzard

4 Likes

That blue post is for retail brewfest btw

2 Likes

the blue post was for Retail version of Brewfest. do we have a confirmed blue post saying that the Classic version of Brewfest is running til October 6?

1 Like

No we have no such communication from Blizzard about any of this. Apparently we’re supposed to guess when events will end and which quests will be working and which quests will be AWOL.

2 Likes

Nope, and anyone who opened a ticket to ask was redirected to the forums to ask…lol. small cube crawling company

News sites had the date listed as the 6th as well, but no communication from Blizzard.

1 Like

well i see im not the only one pissed off this moring crappy P2 launch, crappy blocking of dalies,crappy brewfest launch with gliches, crappy pulling it early…only thing keeping me going is my friends blizzard really sucks right now focused more on changing skins of mobs and dirty suggestive quest names then actually giving us content properly

2 Likes

The game is only 15 years years old. Give them time to fix the bugs.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.