'Break an Arm' quest not available

I’ve completed all the pre quests from Khadgar and the belfs, and according the the interwebs, Thalryssa is supposed to give me another quest. I’ve checked at all her locations and the quest is not available.

5 Likes

Hi Azrifal. I am doing the Suramar campaign at the moment and I also can’t pick up the quest. Did you find a solution for this? Thanks

I was just stuck on this as well.
I had to do “Nullified” “Shield, meet Spell”(Horde side)
as well as “Crystal Clearing” and “Powering down the portal”(Alliance side)
According to wow head these pairs of quests are meant to be separated by faction?? But I had to do both to unlock the quest.

1 Like

So I need to have the quests done on my Alliance char in order to continue with the achievement ? I completed the horde side of the quests and according to comments from other players apparently you can pick up the quest from Thalyssra back in Shal’aran, but nothing there. I was wondering wether I need to wait out the 5 messages from Ly’leth before proceeding with the quest chain

If anyone is still having problems picking up this quest. I had to also complete “Powering Down the Prtal” and “Crystal Clearing” in order for this questo to become available. Wowhead does not have this as a prerequisite and Blizzard Support knew nothing about this requirement.

1 Like

thank you SO much for your comment Rakk. i had this problem and you answer solved it asap. i have been running around to random people doing so many unrelated quests hoping to trigger it. THANK. YOU

Yes, I did both Crystal Clearing and Powering Down the Portal on my hordie, which unlocked the quest line for me. You should be able to find the quest for Crystal Clearing on your minimap left side near Surmar. That quest giver also will give you the Powering Down the Portal Quest.