Brazier of the Dancing Flames Bugged

Still not fixed. It’s clearly obvious the classic wow dev team aren’t doing their job. Stuff like this shouldn’t be bugged for more than a week.

Also would like to add to this bug: in the original TBC you could use Disgusting Ozzeling with the dance to make yourself green while dancing. This is not the case in Classic TBC.

still bugged fix please.

I cant believe this still hasnt been fixed. I opened a in-game ticket only to be told 3 days
later to report to the devs on the “bug reporter tool” on the forums.
Which I did. It’s been weeks now. Please get this fixed. You guys have always been better
than this. Get it together!

as of Fire Festival TBC Classic jun 2022 this item has been fixed!!! Ty Blizz <3333

Still bugged.

Darkmoon faire Cannon in shatt by the aldor bank.

Flame Pedestal from summer event freezes after 10 seconds of dance.

Both these issues have been brought up here in multitudes and the devs acknowledged to do nothing about it. That was my signal that they don’t care about their game, So why should i? To pile on, the company is a sexist POS. Kinda done supporting this BS.

bump for same issue

Pretty good evidence there’s nobody at the wheel of this game right now.

Any chance this is ever getting fixed?

It’s still not fixed with the new patch, cmon guys…

Still not fixed. Bump

1 Like

my brazier is bugged. not happy after spending so many blossoms on it.

bump /totally10characters

1 Like

They still haven’t fixed it. Blizzard is dying.

1 Like

Omg I’m reading these comments not realizing that they’re almost a year old. The Vestment of Summer is STILL bugged. I dance for about 7 seconds and then freeze in place.

The brazier was fixed not too long ago. Vestment of Summer has never been bugged for me, and still works fine as of right now, but maybe it’s bugged for certain races?