Brazier of the Dancing Flames Bugged

I Just spent all afternoon grinding Burning Blossoms for the Midsummer Fire Festival, spent 350 Burning Blossoms on the Brazier of the Dancing Flames.

When I target it and do /dance the dance freezes after a few seconds, can confirm that it’s happening to anyone else who does it. Please fix this ASAP Blizzard!

12 Likes

Yep, bought the Brazier and am having the same animation bug

3 Likes

same as well

3 Likes

I am also having this issue

3 Likes

bump, same issue

2 Likes

Not only does the brazier freeze during /dance, but the Vestments on-use effect also freezes.

2 Likes

Same issue I am having.

2 Likes

Bumping this bug. Spent all day doing bonfires to earn gold and get blossoms to find out my Dancing Brazier freezes.

2 Likes

Can confirm. Dance animation breaks. Shouldn’t be surprised considering the whole even is broken. Can’t even get the reward for stealing all 4 city flames.

3 Likes

The dance animation seems to work fine on my male gnome, however I also have this bug where it freezes after ~3 seconds on my female gnome.

2 Likes

damnit! bought this not knowing it was bugged. Can i get a refund?

2 Likes

Can confirm. It is bugged. I place it, start to dance with it, turn into a firey version of myself, and then freeze in place after about 3 seconds.

2 Likes

yeap. bugged. wouldve bought something else with the blossoms if id known

2 Likes

indeed bugged, im sure this will be fixed asap. not like blizzard has anything better to do right?

2 Likes

Please fix this. The Vestment of Summer and Brazier of Dancing Flames are not repeating or selecting a new dance animation after a few seconds.

3 Likes

Just an update to Blizzard: It’s still happening… please fix this before the fire festival ends.

1 Like

a week later and you still only get to dance for like 10 seconds and then freeze frame

1 Like

Vestment of Summer has the same bug. This event was such a letdown.

1 Like

Have 3 of these as well as vestment of summer
All are bugged except 1 vestment on druid
Please fix these its really upsetting all the work we all put in to
seemingly be ignored
shameful blizz

1 Like

I’m guessing Blizzard fired all their testers, considering this is one of the prize items from this event, seems like it would of been tested for at least a minute.