Brand new Paladin looking for Alliance guild to call home

Hello!

I am returning to WoW after quiting at the beginning of DF. I have been testing out classes and I have decided I want to main Paladin. I normally play DPS but I want to learn how to heal and tank as well.

I havent done much for endgame content, mostly just LFR in Legion and that was it. I dont think I have ever run M+ before. I am looking to get into raiding and learn endgame stuff. I dont PvP. You can say I am very casual hahaha. I do like working on Professions, I will probably be working on Mining, Jewelcrafting and Cooking.

So I am looking for a casual, social, Alliance guild to call home. My availability is most evenings after 6pm PST, any time on weekends.

Discord: Diaz#7798

Hi Diaz,

Not sure if your still looking but I run a small casual EST social guild on Proudmoore. We are always on discord when we are playing and are rebuilding after not playing since mid shadowlands and plan to run both some mythic+ and casual raid some. We are also super alt friendly as my current guild members each have at least 6 characters.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame