Brand new good player, LF A PvE/Community Guild

Hello there my name is Anubis, I’m currently playing on Cenarius server as Alliance but I’m only a couple of days deep into the content, most of it being research. I’m very familiar with MMO and PC gaming playstyle, I already have hotkeys set and feel comfortable being a competent player for PvE settings. The classes that I’ve gained a lot of interest in are Druids, Paladins, and Priests. I’m really in search of a guild that is geared towards helping new players become successful and hopefully start raids/dungeons eventually. I’ve really enjoyed the game thus far and I’m hoping to find more and more enjoyable content as I’m able to group up with other players. If you have anything informative that could be useful for me as a new player that would be great too, thanks for reading!

Once you’re max level, there’s a community out there that helps new players (whether new to the game or new to just raiding, doesn’t matter) - learn the raids on various difficulty levels. Check them out https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/xiyiov/pug_learner_raid_community/ (hopefully Blizzard let’s me post their Reddit)

I am not part of the community, just saw it and think they are doing a great service for a lot of people looking to eventually breach into endgame content. If you ever have any questions while leveling or need some guidance, you can add me on BNet at limbrok#1655 (lowercase L).

Best,
Liim

1 Like

That looks awesome, thank you for reaching out and posting the information! I will definitely be keeping an eye out for that community, it sounds about perfect for beginners!

1 Like

Hey! I run the guild Sentry Horde side on area 52 and we have taken in many returning and new players that want to learn and have fun with the game many of us love! We would love to help you out and teach you all about WOW the best way to reach me is by my discord LoreNihilus#6933 hope to hear from you!

1 Like

I will drop our recruitment thread down below for you to check out. We are always welcoming of new players and can definitely help. We have guilds setup on Proudmoore and Thrall, but have a cross faction community setup for our raid and M+ team. Best of luck in your search :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for reaching out with that offer, Morningz. I’m really looking to play on the alliance side for now!

I have reached out to you, Khellus! :slight_smile: Thank you for considering the newer players!