Brand new conquest vendor issue

not sure if this has been mentioned and i cannot 100% confirm this because i am way too lazy but i noticed this while looking at the vendor on my venthyr hunter and kyrian priest-

the weapons are actually different if you are in different covenants (again i cannot 100% confirm this but the different weapon skins lead me to believe this is the case)

there is a haste vers bow on the vendor that i cannot see on the vendor- but i can see it on the priest. the bow is noticeably kyrian in theme.

however, on my hunter, i have access instead to a crit vers crossbow (which admittedly, i would prefer to have anyway) and i noticed that all the weapons are definitely different, with some overlap in stats

both covenants had access to a haste vers staff, but my kyrian priest could not obtain a main hand weapon as the only intellect one hander i could find was a sword, but there was a crit vers offhand

obviously the vendor is still a work in progress, but the fact that there was a haste vers bow on the kyrian priest’s vendor and no such bow on my venthyr hunter is alarming, im 99% sure theres even more variation that im too lazy to look into

please note that there was only a difference in weapons on the vendor, everything else from head to toe was the same

3 Likes

i made a thread last night and i got flamed hard for it.

apparently every1 likes the gearing system

nobody wants equal playng field, no1 wants equal gear.

we want dragon slayerz to half shot every1 with 90 sec cd trink. is ok with me, we say what we like, apparently we really do enjoy overpowered pve gear

3 Likes

that trinket drops off of the first boss, shouldnt really be an issue even for pvpers to kill at least the first boss of the raid

that being said, its only 10k dmg for heroic + 13k dmg for mythic

ive been playing sl alpha/beta for a while and people are hitting harder/faster than that with their basic rotations so im not really that worried about another 10k dmg reduced by armor (you have over 30k hp at 213 ilvl)

And then they fired 3 at once.

drest barely does a third of a health bar right now when it crits, and look at live

i’m hopeful, and i haven’t played enough beta to be any kind of authority, but 10k dmg on a 30k health pool sounds pretty scary

edit, i was a bit off in how much hp we have on live vs the big drest crits ive seen get close to 190k

Can’t we just swap covenants after purchasing the gear?

Woah and ruin the STORYLINE LIKE THAT???!!!

1 Like

tbh itd be easy for them to just reduce the dmg these trinkets do

since basic class rotations are actually doing damage now, theres no reason for pve trinkets to make up for it. nerf em

I wonder tbh if people in general are happy about stuff like that.

To me drest/gettiku is disgusting and not fun at all, why they don’t instead do only trinket like ‘’ increase x stat by x’’ atleast it’ s not game breaking and funnier than pressing 1 trinket doing the most dmg instantly.

I made a thread about this, and created a ticket, and basically got no response, because vanthyr have a vers mastery 1 hander for ww, while my ww is kyrian and only has vers haste options.
Its stupid and needs to be fixed

yeah don’t start saying stuff like this plz

Yeah, covenant weapons should all have the same stats or they need to introduce more versions for PVP.

There are 4 haste vers agility 1 handers on the pvp vendor, and they are all the exact same stats