Boxxing is pay to win

Oh, so you are interpreting the plain English of the support post. Odd how you are allowed to do that, but when I do it, its wrong.

Funny how easily people fall into traps.

Fun fact, when people ask about these programs in support, they are never given “permission” to use them. Kinda sounds like Blizzard hasn’t give explicit authorization to use these programs.

Yes. We all read it. You picked on automation, you picked on advantage, you picked on third-party programs and each time you left out important policies or statements made by Blizzard which counter them.

Not supporting the tools only means they won’t help you with issues with that program, it has nothing to do with authorization/legality.

That change was made to combat bots, not boxers.

You provided information? No, you projected misinformation and your own biased opinions.

Funny. The GM I spoke to would not have agreed with you or any of your posts.

4 Likes

The goal of a troll is to incite a negative response, So I guess he did get a win in that regard. The only prize he won though is pity.

I’m just taking what they’ve said at face value. You’re the one with a decoder ring trying to figure out what they really meant to say.

They’re not going to create a white list of specific third party programs that you’re allowed to use. That’d be way too much work for them with how often they get updated or new ones are made.

You did provide several of these once you were proved wrong multiple times.

Bots use lua unlockers, and they dont need /follow to follow someone.

He exclaimed in defense of his own biased opinion.

Ok, I have visual evidence to back up my statement, let me see this supposed GM 's post and him clearly saying he authorizes the use of a third-party program to assist you in multi-boxing.

Is ISBoxer Legal

I’m afraid we cannot comment about any specific software, Svenla, we are simply unable to give you a blanket approval or tell you that you shouldn’t use it. It isn’t our program, we can’t fully know what it does.
Overall, multiboxing software tends simply reproduce your keystroke across multiple World of Warcraft clients. In that case, there generally isn’t anything wrong with it. It isn’t a supported playstyle, but neither is it prohibited.
If the program provides any kind of automation, even if you do not use it, that could cause an issue. If anything I’d recommend talking to the multiboxing community to see what their take on it is.
Sorry I couldn’t provide a clearer answer.

Now, in clear plain English they said as long as it didn’t automate anything and only did 1 button = 1 action that there generally isn’t anything wrong with it. Like I’ve said though, Blizzards stance on multi boxing is that its allowed. This is not shocking to me. However, they clearly state that they can’t approve its use and that they cant provide a clear answer.

My stance is that according to the EULA and CoC, multiboxing is a violation. At least in the capacity that they are using an unauthorized program and are performing an activity that has produces value.

Once again. Got it. Unfortunately, you are still…how did Orctang put it…WRONG.

Go ask a blizzard official. Stop arguing in the forums. Get solid info from the source. Or are you afraid they won’t agree with you either?

Good lord, can’t you just let this terrible post die.

Just no. None of what I’m saying is based on 10 year old blizzard posts.

Hence why they will never be authorized.

Why? I’m enjoying myself.

Which does not mean that they are prohibited either.

Multi-boxing will still be allowed one year from now, two years from now, three years from now… If it pleases you to discuss this, that is your prerogative, but it won’t change anything.

I’m still going to multibox on a daily basis and people will not be able to bully me into stopping a playstyle I enjoy and is not against the EULA.

3 Likes

I’m talking about their multiboxing post from three weeks ago.

You’re still twisting words into pretzels.

They’ve never “authorized” Chrome, Firefox, or Edge. Guess we need to ban everyone who uses those programs.

1 Like

Yup, looks exactly like I expected it to look. Claims I’m wrong, has zero information to back it up.

I don’t make things up to support my points. I still want to see this post from your GM friend.

The language in the EULA is very clear about the program being expressly(explicitly; clearly.) authorized. Meaning they have to say its ok to use, or its not.

any code and/or software, not expressly authorized by Blizzard, that can be used in connection with the Platform and/or any component or feature thereof which changes and/or facilitates the gameplay or other functionality;

That’s quoted verbatim from Section C:ii:4.

It doesn’t apply to what you want it to. Since it doesn’t change or facilitate anything.

3 Likes

You don’t believe what I or anyone else says here, go get your own information from the source. Or continue to be a disingenuous troll.

And they have said that. Ask them.

You can contact Blizzard in a number of ways to get the answers you’re looking for. It’s free.

3 Likes

I’m not here to stop you. I’m certainly not trying to bully anyone. I don’t even think boxers should be banned. I’m just here to prove that in the language of the EULA Multi-boxing programs are a violation, in the language of the Code of Conduct doing activities of value with an unfair advantage is a violation and finally that multi boxing is by nature pay to win. Proving that Blizzard will bend the rules for customer retention.

What? You guys thought I was butt hurt because a moonkin stole my peacebloom? I just like proving points.

Ask Blizzard. They are not.

Go ahead, ask them about the advantage too. We’ll wait.

No. It was quite obvious what level of troll you were. “Proving points” of how you can butcher the rules to fit your narrative. You don’t understand any of those documents well enough to tell someone else what they say - I didn’t even assume that before I boxed, that’s why I asked someone of authority in Blizzard. You can do the same.

1 Like

What do we get, if we pay to win? A new car? Or just some worthless pixel currency?

You are making the mistake that I’m confused about something. I’m not, I’m 100% positive that I have a better grasp of this then you do. In more then one way.

I’m literately giving you my own information, from the source.

I don’t think you know what disingenuous means, because nothing I’ve done or said has been disingenuous