Bow corruption off of H Skitra

so I was dumb enough to get the bow off of H Skitra and cleanse the corruption off of it before checking my BiS. The corruption was pretty specific to hunters. Is there any chance it will be on rotation with MOTHER? Or anyway to put it back on? Feeling pretty terrible about it.

I doubt it. I believe that corruption is only specific to that bow, so you’ll only find it by getting that bow. If it is part of mother’s rotation, it’d be so extremely rare, you’d likely get it faster by doing Skit then waiting on mother.

I doubt it will be on the rotation. It would seriously annoy other people if a class-specific one were on the rotation.

I’m sure you don’t need me telling you this, but not checking the guides 1st was a pretty bad move.

Oh ya lesson learned for Shadowlands lol

i have no idea if this will work but if you want, you can try selling/deleting the bow and then use the item restore and see if that will give the corruption back. i doubt it but might be worth a shot.

1 Like

Oh, I also forgot to mention, that currently items that have been cleansed can’t have new corruptions put on them. Blizz is working on it, but I don’t think they’ve fixed that yet.

if you ilvl is high enough, most pugs can kill H Prophet easily enough. It’s not n’zoth! :smiley:

If it was cleansed after May 19th it can be corrupted again.

1 Like

I see. Thanks for the info.

You could vendor it and try to get it back from the item restore.

Usually item restore gives it to you in the mail same as it would have dropped.