Bottled Flayedwing Toxin

The Trinket says 669 damage over 6 seconds…the tooltip says 180 over 6 seconds and then the debuff on a mob says 264 damage every 3 seconds…Which is it Blizzard…which is it.

10 Likes

Yeah wish we could get a fix for this ASAP.

1 Like

Same as Anzulanoh said, tooltip says 669, buff 180 and actual dmg different.
Wanted to mention it is the Mythic version of the trinket (ilvl 184), from what i heard the HC version is fine.

1 Like

Just commenting here to say I agree and that this needs a fix #keepingthreadalive

2 Likes

This item is bugged I just got the mythic version it says 669 over 6 sec. on tooltip and my buff says 180 over 6 sec. PLZ fix this!

Came here to report the same. Makes you wonder how many items actual damage matches the item description

2 Likes

still bugged

Bumping this BLIZZARD…

Just used my vault reward on this trinket

It’s still bugged, wish I knew that beforehand.

bump blizzard. plz fix I want this trinket to be as good as it should be!

Oh so good news - I just tested it
It’s just a text/visual bug. The damage actually scales properly.

Went and smacked a weak enemy in the maw and checked the damage on meter. Mine is a 213 Mythic version

Still bugged 1/1/21

I’ve got the Heroic one. Beyond the buff tooltip bug, the actual damage (two tics of 235) is lower than the stated total damage of 648 over 6 sec as stated on the trinket. :frowning: I miss my rotbriar trinket but the bottle is an ilvl upgrade with more agi…

Just came here to say that this is still bugged a month later.

I was pretty hyped to pick a 226 Bottle of Flayedwing Toxin out of my vault but I was disappointed to find that it does less damage than my 203 Phial of Putrefaction.

According to the description, there is a “high chance” to apply the toxin, but that’s not true. After 181 melee attacks, and 64 melee abilities, the thing had 26 ticks of damage. Less than 10 percent application rate is what I would consider a low chance.

1 Like

still bugged i think… extremely low damage. i have an ilvl 223 version on my rogue (outlaw). it does around 1.5% of total damage as recount shows.

Just got a ilvl 210 one of these and it is still broken, the math just doesn’t add up correctly.
Trinket tooltip says it should be doing 1,134 nature damage over 6 seconds.
Target debuff and combat log both say that it does 460 nature damage every 3 seconds for 6 seconds.
2 ticks of 460 is not 1,134…