Botting in TBC

Hey Blizzard so what gives, you ban multiboxing software but you allow botting? Every resource in the game is being farmed but you do almost nothing to fix it. Do you even have a single GM in the actual game world looking around at what is going on? Cos you would have to be blind not to see it.

5 Likes

Of course not, GMs demand pesky salaries

They did not ban multi account online.

Just the ; still used every second , automation software.

I got falsely banned last week for “botting” and then unbanned the next day after an appeal. Funny how my server Pagle runs rampant with bots but innocent players get banned. I have a feeling these bots/farmers have reporting mafias that try to take anyone out who isn’t a part of their group. Blizz is a trash company.

3 Likes

That is the best troll post I have seen in a long time.
You only missed the calling out of the bots by name.
/clap

As long as bot accounts pay a subscription, blizzard isn’t going to do anything about them.
They have blindfolded themselves like Illidan to anything but their quarterly reports and don’t have Illidan’s magical vision.

3 Likes

Thank you for that! I’ve noticed there’s a lot of people who just say things and I’m not sure whether to believe it or not.

Yeah this has been a known issue, if you mine or herb near a bot it auto reports, if there is 50 bots running same route that’s 50 reports in like 30 mins.

1 Like

If you are right about that auto reporting.
They already have a list of bots that are reporting.
Now all they need it to pull the movement data on the reporters.

no

1 Like

When multiboxing software is outlawed, only the outlaws have multiboxing software.

Well blizzard has resolved this already, they have bots looking after the bots… OH @¥$? SKYNET!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.