Botting deluge in Moonglade

Not sure where to post this, so I’m throwing it in General.

I’m in Moonglade and there is a constant stream of druid bots coming in. They port in via the druid’s Moonglade teleportation spell, then run to the nearby vendor (to sell and repair, I guess). I have been here for the past 15-20 minutes and the stream of bots is continuous. I have given up reporting each player because I can only report about 1 of every 4 or 5, they are appearing so rapidly.

Besides posting this here, and trying to report as many bots as possible, is there anything else I can do? I am not looking for QQing about either the bots, or Blizzard’s seeming-ineffective response to the problem. I am looking for ways others have found to constructively address this issue when they come across it without spending a good chunk of their playtime reporting a bunch of bots.

Stay safe out there!

2 Likes

Nope. Blizzard will look into your reports and do what needs done. It just may take a bit of time. You did what you can. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

At least you’re reporting them so thank you for that! I wish they had a system that encouraged players to report bots(if the report actually lead to removal of said bot).

2 Likes

Thanks Rhielle! I hope Blizz can features in the Support tab to ease reporting of bots en masse.

Just right click and report them for cheating. You don’t even need to go through the Support tab. Makes it much easier.

I reported a 2 druid tag team. Few days later I got an email from blizz saying action against their account has been acted upon and thanks for reporting :stuck_out_tongue: they are not there anymore.

I snitched in general and a few people came to watch them, they reported also. Just general chat report. You will get some who will report with you. :+1:

1 Like

Same here! This is the second time I’ve reported bots I’ve seen in the past couple weeks, and both times, I got emails saying action was taken.

My reaction:

https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4wsjxeoBI1qe7736o1_500.gif

2 Likes

They could ban them all just by monitoring Moonglade. No actual player ports to Moonglade to visit a vendor.

Skimming thru topics i saw this and thought it said “bottoming deluge on moonglade” :flushed:

1 Like

Made a script for faster reporting :+1:

1 Like