Bots in Aszuna

Logged into Suramar and there’s at least 15 druids, most multiboxed, bot farming the murlocs on the west side of the lake at Narthalas. This is a joke guys, seriously. They aren’t even trying to hide that they’re botting. And don’t sit here and tell me to hand report every one. There’s too many, and they all have similar djjgksakdk type names.

Do something, geeze. This is as bad as the gold sellers in Cata.

2 Likes

They never have?

For some reason I don’t know why, the quotation marks on the forums mess up when you copy them to the game so you have to replace “target” yourself. Make this a macro and target someone and click it and the report window will comeup

/run HelpFrame_ShowReportCheatingDialog(“target”)

You can then enter a message and send the report. If there’s a lot I would suggest writing your message then CTRL+C it and CTRL+V it into each window.

1 Like

I will let you know when blizzard cares.

Did you join the forums to post this thread? You’re in for an unwelcome surprise. :woozy_face:

This isn’t new. They’ve been farming that spot since BFA. The spots that you can find bots at in my experience:

• Azsuna murloc Camp
  • Suramar demon camp just west of the city.
  • Gorgon clefthoof spawn.
  • Nazmir tar pits
  • Voldun snake area South of Sethralis dungeon
  • Maldraxxus Tahonta spawn area
  • Pretty sure there’s a spot in Bastion from what I heard.
  • That wod dungeon in Gorgond.
  • The dungeons in that North zone in Outland.
  • Troll ruin area South of the world boss spawn in isle of thunder.

Those are just a few spots anyone can go to and most likely come across a 20-30 strong boomie bot farm.

Just send in a ticket explaining where they are. I did last week for the same
problem. Druid bots all over in a area, too many to do single reports
on. Two days later, they were all gone. Had a thank you show up in
my mail stating action has been taken on multiple accounts.

Posts like there are just boring spam at this point. Everyone knows about the bots. Everyone knows where they farm.

Blizzard knows about the bots and where they farm. The only difference is blizzard doesn’t care.

Just report and move along. In 6 months they will be gone and in 6months 1 day they will be back. It sucks but we might as well just give up and stop being bothered by it.

Imagine not moderating your own video game

if theyre actually boxed they aint likely bots.
Bots are scripted…they dont need to box literally at all.

1 Like

Since I don’t spend any time on the forums, and couldn’t be bothered to look through months old posts about the same thing, I posted what I was seeing. Sorry it’s boring to you, but I don’t remember anyone saying you had to read or reply.

So, thanks for that completely constructive response.

1 Like

about 30 boomkins in azsuna last night non stop , i gave up cant complete the quest to mind control the murloc to get girt out of the cage. The bots kill and tag everything. This quest is part of campaign so your stuck. Why cant a blizz employee use a toon enter game and see for themselves? Target the mass spawning areas like that and ban every bot.

Probably the same “reason” you get when you write a ticket, generic response, no staff to cover the demand, even tho they laid off hundreds of employees