Botter discusses their plans for HC servers

https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/13rgbzi/i_am_a_botter_gold_seller_at_the_start_of_every/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

1 Like

Reddit? Really? The place where in one post a guy is a millionaire entrepreneur and in another place the same guy is a junky living on the streets or maybe a single mother of seven… forgive me if I am skeptical of your reddit botters plans.

He has proof of what he does. If you lack the ability to use critical thinking to assess fact from fiction on a website so you avoid it all together, that’s on you.

10 Likes

The average death in HC occurs around Lv.13, but with our little robot friends the average death will be around Lv.50. :rofl: :+1:

1 Like

It’s because as he said, a person might not have the patience to make sure every mob he kills will be a safe mob 5 levels lower than him and kill tens of thousands of them all the way to 60.

But a bot could. He’s right, it will happen.

4 Likes

I’ve seen a lot of HC players grinding mobs in an open field against mobs that can’t kill them just to play it safe to 60…when I saw that I knew HC was going to be packed with bots doing that 24/7 just like all other versions of wow.

2 Likes

I’ve seen a lot of HC players grinding mobs in an open field against mobs

Starter zones are too packed to do a lot of the quests, that isn’t what he’s talking about.

He’s talking about having the mental capacity to grind from 300-500 hours on tens of thousands of mobs exactly 5 levels below them. No person does that. A bot can do that.

3 Likes

“ It will be attempted, ill be one of those trying it.

Its definately possible, you may not want to sit and kill 10,000 mobs 5 levels lower than you. But my bot will.

The gold price on hardcore is going to be incredible, and whoever comes up with the best bot will make a fortune.”

There ya go

1 Like

Oh I fully understand what the author is talking about. Bots will grind on lowest XP mobs which increases the time to 60 substantially, but it is a bot so it doesn’t care and will do it 24/7 and still out pace a player.

What I meant was I still saw players doing the same thing in the 20s and 30s because they’re so afraid of dying they just kill stuff that can’t fight back. Caves are too scary-wary.

1 Like

Sounds more like mental vacuity.

I mean, of course a bot could. But why? What would be the point?

you better start griefing the bots

at 5 levels below they turn grey and give no xp. Doing quests at the appropriate level within 2 or so is the way to go. Leveling your cooking first aid fishing and professions will help with hard core. If the rules of no trading a/h mailbox etc… problems will happen levels when quest gear is simply too week to kill regular mobs. The leveling experience is way more fun with friends and dungeon gear.

Hardcore griefers eating well reading this, their tactics will need to have a place in the hardcore servers if botters can do this.

Doesn’t mean that a bot won’t overpull, or that someone will notice the bot and pull mobs on top of them and get them killed.

Sounds like that guy needs to run for Congress …

Probably already is in Congress, could be George Santos you never know.

gold sellers use hacks lol their bots will just have chicken built in…we had hardcore bots in diablo 2 in 2003…before wow even came out it’s not hard for gold sellers to bot gold in hc lol

1 Like

HC is meaningless on a PvE server.

I think HC servers will have the least RMT of any server in WoW history.

99.9% of hardcore players will never raid. Just leveling from 1 to 60 is the hard part. Gold can buy you slightly better leveling gear. It can help you max your professions. And it can buy your mount if you messed up and spent your gold on other things. But the endless grind of doing things at max level just isn’t there on hardcore, except for that 1 streamer guild that you know is going to push raids just for the views.

I wouldn’t lose sleep over this.

2 Likes