Bots in wow

we as a wow community are getting sick and tired of these moonboys botting in our game .for one thing they are bogging down the servers .second thing alot of players have made reports on these moonkinboy’s but blizzard fails to do anything about this bot problem so this leads up to the conclusion that is is blizzard running these bots

7 Likes

We have been asking for years for low level nonsense alts to be dealt on the forums! This leads me to believe Blizzard runs all the low level alt accounts! Therefore you work for Blizzard and you should be able to deal with the problem yourself.

There. Fixed!

1 Like

This druid botting problem has been going on for YEARs. Why haven’t druids been banned yet?

1 Like

Blizzard endorses them now. Blizzard is the bots master.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLKYOSiW7U4

1 Like

this feels like a wow political thread more than anything

Hey look it’s the moron from youtube in this thread.
If he had not made that random video would you have been out hunting down trying to find bots ? and how long did it take you to find them ?
So far I’ve seen exactly 0 on my server and many others have no seen them, to me this is a good thing and a sign there are less than normal when a new expansion comes out.
Oh wait, you thought this was a new thing.
Report, move on.

You’re lucky then. Three of my characters have a collection of Blizzard responses thanking me for reporting them, and I continue to report as I see them. It gets pretty bad in certain areas…

Oh well, there are ways to mess with them. I’m going to try that out when I see them next.

ROFL - His face reaction is epic.

lol right only asmondgold can make a face like that

1 Like

I make the same face when I go to the bathroom and had to much fiber.

1 Like

please explain how that would fix the botting problem

this is what could fix the botting problem in world of warcraft ’ since the game has it’s own window and as we all know that each time a customer logs onto the game that window picks up a code from the computer that just logged in the game . so why has blizzard gm’s not done anything to stop these botter.s

I reported some and Blizz did take action on them. A very simple solution is to make all the druid dps area spells require a target area - which is exactly what elemental shamans , mages, hunters, priests and locks have (other than a single 10m aoe for priests and mages)

1 Like

Good job rayshana But it still has no affect on these players botting on this game >maybe blizzard allows them to do it or whatever the case might be it is still a crooked way to play the game

The other day, I was leveling a new mage in Zandalar and saw some bots in one area. I reported them. The next day got the usual “thank you” mail from Blizz and when i went to that same area with another toon they were GONE! It works sometimes…

they probally moved to another spot like the gilded market or the broken shore or darkshore

Omg, moonboys, I had to laugh at that one :rofl:

1 Like

what else would you call them lol

1 Like