Bots, Bots and more Bots(Boomkins)

how do you determine if the “almost infinite supply” is from botters, or from people who solely play the AH?

If this trend keeps going they do something alright and it wouldn’t be just those that bot. How about everything that is regent being bought by player with real money then people would have a real problem.

The thing that puzzles me is why Blizzard’s Warden software doesn’t catch it automatically. They use software which obviously has to be on their computers. If they know what it is, why can’t Warden notice it, and signal them for investigation?

I dunno, I’d love to hear an explanation of why bots just keep on going if they have Warden set up to track unacceptable gaming software.

you were referencing a strategy to deal with botters posting on the auction house - i have no idea what point you are trying to make now.

You don’t buy up other people’s items to resell if they can be easily replaced - that is just ah pvp 101.

It seems that Actiblizz will not do anything no matter how loud we complain.

Segurmante are the classic Bot druid chickens farmers that appear somewhere in Azeroth.

Days ago I saw this video about bots in a latam forum thread, and with what Asmogold showed it seems that they were in vain, ahh … We’ll see what will happen at the end.

so what do you do?
undercut and drop the price?
because if you undercut, they’re going to match your price.
…which means they’re going to run more bots to make up the lost income.

there will be no end… players bot and/or profit from golf farmers, because there is no risk to their account.

companies bot because there are no legal repercussions.

it’s weird how people are angry at the botters, while choosing to ignore the fact that it’s the players who give them incentive to do it.

people need to start dobbing in their “friends” who profit from this.

1 Like

Why would I try to compete with people who are at an advantage? I don’t compete in those markets, I take advantage of cheap mats and post crafted goods.

it was a figurative “you”, not a literal “you”. :roll_eyes:

You wanted me to answer on behalf of others?

you didn’t have a problem with it previously…

Remove boomkin from game and 80% of botting will disappear overnight. No other spec does it so much. Remove Druid class and all the botting will disappear.

It sounds like a cliche.

maybe you are right, It must be because Blizzard also has a hard time investigating the real bot owners, and banning these bots is not enough if they do not go to the roots of the problem.

But even the same company Actiblizz may be responsible for the bad experience of the game with these types of farmer in abusive use, luckily I think I finished I said because it only uses a single type of class like Druid chicken and how it is handled use it like modus operati, but maybe nothing will happen and that will never end.

Blizzard will never ban them as its loss of revenue for them.

If they banned all the bots it would be a good chunk of the player base