Bots auto-stealth when targeted

Great, just great…

Bots are evolving and keep ruining everything.

6 Likes

They’re becoming self aware!

5 Likes

maybe one day they’ll figure out how to kill raid bosses and i can replace that one death knight that dies within 60 seconds of the pull and doesn’t do enough dps to justify a battle res

2 Likes

OMG you have one of “those” death knights in your group too?!?

it was never the multiboxers. the toxic community is slow to learn and shadowlands economy is the worst it’s ever been and i cant help myself but sit back and laugh because i knew this would happen

2 Likes

You can’t have it both ways.

If multi boxers weren’t responsible for economic impact before, then they wouldn’t be able to fix anything now if they were still around.

If bots farming is somehow bad for the economy, then multiboxers doing the exact same thing would also be also be bad.

Functionally, the problem with multiboxers and bots is the same: it sucks for everyone else in the game when one person has the power of six, whether it’s farming, rare spawn camping or something else.

10 Likes

When I go out farming I keep a stack of those stealth detection potions on me to make it easier to report stealth bots. Noticed a few farming widowbloom and I love being able to pop a potion and see that report letter in my mailbox in a few days.

3 Likes

This. The only difference between multiboxing and botting is how much they try to hide it. Banning multiboxing was a definite step forward though, and at the very least, we can now focus Blizz’s attention on the remaining problem.

2 Likes

Jokes on them, they have to activate cat form first. Shoulda been a nelf.

Absolute nonsense. Boxing and botting are not even remotely the same LOL

7 Likes

going from travel to prowl is off the gcd. but certainly, druids can also be nelf.

I mean they kinda are, only difference is that one is automatic.

Both suck.

3 Likes

If this is real then this is actually hilarious.

Botters aren’t just that idiot George down the street who is a lazy jerk, botters are backed by people with the resources to go up against gaming companies.

1 Like

Clearly the only solution is to delete druids.

4 Likes

Except they didn’t ban multiboxing “as I herb on my 15 druids” the fact that people still think they did is hilarious

2 Likes

I’d like to see them try! In Torghast, WE’RE the ones with the Affinity Stones!

I wish i could get the info on who is targeting me in-game while in a PVP session… as a melee i don’t always notice the ranged hidden in the bushes and free casting like it’s christmas.

They used to gather under the world, too. Not sure if they still do that.

They are remotely the same.