Bots and boosters are reeeeel

Guys i have to admit. Its over :pensive:.

Skynet finally has reached a point to where we are not even safe ingame (picrel) i was chased by a robot seeking my soul to update my brain into their interconnected computer to force me to become a booster robot and make money for their robot overlord skynet. The boosters are the robots and theyre coming for us. If you see a large 8ft tall robot skeleton / boomkin metallic in color theyll abduct you and upload you to their boosting servers. Beware the end is near

Stop posting booster/bot threads lmao its annoying

5 Likes

Me on the left coming to steal Beedieā€™s MMR

7 Likes

Just imagine it with a 1hander n shield

1 Like

Can confirm am t-1000 robot sent from the future to prevent dabdaddy from getting the stinky green enchant for as long as my programming allows

4 Likes

1 Like

me after dying with disperse off cd

(Mission completed, dabdaddy mmr siphoned)

1 Like

Oh christ here comes giz

2 Likes

ā€œLISTEN and understand! That terminator is out there, it cant be bargained with, it cant be reasoned with, it doesent feet pity, or remorse, or fear, and it absolutely will not stopā€ -Reese

I saw heā€™s back posting non stop on giznator lol

2 Likes

ā€œHand over your flesh. Youll be reborn into the most useful construct made for our needsā€

Picrel - the form they give you lmao

2 Likes

My best friend was abucted by a DH bot. According to the police reports ( they still have listed as a hoax but my friend is still missing)

Its too late, skynet already connected a ethernet cable to a 1990s router into his brain and turned him into a robot.

stop acting like its not a thing.

2 Likes

Dawg ive only seen 2 bots and was only in season 1 lmao. Spear blink bots

Theyre legit not rampant

1 Like

They would not be spamming advertisements on every wow server 24 hours a day if they was not making money.

someone is doing it

youre def not smoking newports

why donā€™t you go in as a customer, ask them to stream, and post the boosting proof in video format?

It would save you so much typing and actually prove your point.

Trouble is youā€™re demented and nothing you say is accurate

he strikes me as more of a wood tip kinda guy

2 Likes

black n milds are for esteemed gentlemen only

2 Likes

ngl black and milds are intoxicating with its smell lmao

2 Likes