Bot Problem is Out of control

See screenshot

I am sure we see these spots all over the game, but this is just insane. Just in the last few days I have reported 5 different camps of these through out Dragonaisle. I undersrand that blizzard may or may not have staffing issues. But, it seems these botters are never stopped. I’d love to see some type of post or plan of action to take these down

3 Likes

You wouldn’t know a bot if it hit you.

2 Likes

And you would? Must be a botter boi to know

1 Like

Looks like a lot of monthly subscribers. Working as designed for blizzards next quarterly report of time played metrics and retention.

1 Like

Yeah, I do have inside information. Most people can’t tell a bot from a multiboxer or a regular person.

1 Like

I see see so many of these camps all over the place. 4-5 toons stacked on top of each of. Usually a monk in the middle with ox taunting.

100% botting

If i try and speak to them and they do not reply, they’re 100% botting.

2 Likes

You know if you block their screen they afk timeout right? All you have to do is find enough people to keep in front of their camera and the script breaks. You will see them freak out then usually sit down and timeout.

1 Like

I switched to my allliance toon on this server with WM on to go and kill. I was unable to do to phasing/shard tech ;/

It’s prime real estate… from bots, to rl money for gold ads in my in-game mail even…

Either that image is of a players formed farm group or I don’t know anything. Probably both.

That’s your new nickname.

He says that on every bot claim thread… because there are a lot. Odds are he’s not wrong. You think those are bots because they exhibit x/y/z behavior. Cool, report them… but don’t go to the forums without your flame-retardant suit because there is no way you can be sure.

Im am sure blizzartd is aware of the bots but what you arent aware of is how blizz hack team works.
They dont just notice a bot and then click ban. They study them to see how they work so they can auto detect them all and ban everyone at the same while while being able to keep the bots from coming back.

that’s called a 2x4 farm, might wanna look it up before you just assume its a bot. I have my chat windows separate so chances are I wont see /say chat lol. if some1 whispers me asking if I’m a bot I usually just add that person to ignore, feel free to report though

I do love that.

So I missed your message while killing 40-50 mob… go figure?

Best thing is reporting if you think it is a bot.
There are as mentioned, some 2x4 farms happening by normal players cause we have more people in the gold making community then before, more people wanting to pay with gold for game time, gold can deplete faster in DF , and last of all, there is less to do now so some people tend to just take a break or go farming.

It’s not always bots :wink:

Found those guys on the server I play on. This particular group was bots (there are easy ways to tell). So I just grabbed my mage, stood in the middle of them arcane blasting and shared in the spoils for about 30 minutes.

Try to speak to me in game too. Especially, if I am multiboxing.

Bot, we know you’re a bot.

1 Like

This is the first time I’ve actually seen something like this.