Boss and Arena frames bugged on my end

I tried to edit my UI today, moved my boss and arena frames to the right side of my screen. When I saved the UI, both of those frames snapped to different positions in the middle of my screen, one to the bottom and one slightly above that. If I keep trying to move them and save the UI they snap back to their stacked positions but move left, this keeps happening until they’re both hard locked to the far left of my screen over my chat box and raid frames. I tried moving them into their desired positions and disabling them before saving the UI but that doesn’t seem to help at all, it just resets them back to the center of my screen. Anyone else have this issue or have any ideas on how to help? I’ve disabled all of my addons and tried editing that way, but the same issue still happens.

Thank you!

7 Likes

Try adjusting the Grid Size or turn off Grid Snapping in Edit Mode.

This is happening to me as well. Every time I click save they revert back to the bottom of the screen.

1 Like

Same for me as well. Disables all addons, deleted WTF and cache, still not working.

Also happening to me. If I change the Boss Frames or Arena Frames to a larger size, they move themselves to a different location on the screen as soon as I click on Save. If I leave them at the smaller size, I can move them to a different location and save it.

1 Like

I just want to mention this is bugging for me as well. No matter where I move the boss or arena frames, they always revert back to the bottom-middle of the screen. Even creating a new layout using the modern as a baseline does this. All addons disabled.

I did find a solution though. If you move the frames to where you want them, but do not save and instead create a new layout based on that unsaved layout, it works (just don’t move those frames again). This needs to be fixed as I could not see the boss health as it was hiding under other UI stuff yesterday.

2 Likes

I found that my Arena Frames frame is snapping to the bottom left of the screen if I change the size of it. The larger the size from 100+ → 200%, the further it snaps to the bottom left. (No addons, etc.)

Edit: Just reinstalled sArena Updated (Retail & TBC) by yaggertv and am able to position that where I want it in the desired size.

1 Like

same here too, its annoying and its not just arena and boss frame also the chat box aswell

(Arean frames) keep resetting and going into the left-hand corner of my screen when I have them set at 200% size, when they are at 100% size, I can move them anywhere and save them with no issues.

1 Like

I’m also having this problem - it’d be great to have it fixed before the season starts next week!

3 Likes

I am also having the problem of my arena frames snapping to the bottom left if there is any size other than 100%. Would love to see it fixed.

I am also having the same issue

1 Like

Still having this issue with the new patch today

Same issue, really annoying

Same problem. I don’t have snap enabled. Everything else stays put when I save it, but arena frames. I had to do some weird positioning to trick into snapping to where I actually wanted it to be.

Boss frames will only save where I want them if I select small boss frame version. Large boss frames end up over my action bars. If I drag it to top R corner of screen it ends up saving just to right of my toon. Default position is over the quest list.