Borderlands 3

Less than 1 hour for the mayhem on PC.

:clap: FL4K :clap:

Will not give Randy “child sex videos on a corporate thumb drive i left at Medieval Times” Pitchford one dime.

Nor will i reward the EGS sell-out.

Or the fact that he steals his employees bonuses. Or physically assaults them in public when they find out hes thinking about selling out his workers.

Maybe ill play it if i can pirate it, but ill never give Randy money, ever again.

Stong accusations about someone that can only be found by a disgruntled employee suing the man in question.

He admitted it.

His defense was that it was because the act being portrayed was “a magic trick” and the girl wasnt “technically underage” (which he diidn’t know until his lawyer tracked down the actual full video)).

And the drive was also full of confidential corporate documents.

The thing with the 12 million in bonuses? Public record. He did it. Its not a question. The only question was, “was it illegal” - which it was technically not. (as he is the owner of Gearbox, its not publicly traded, and the bonuses weren’t technically stipulated in the employees’ contracts, so he could, legally, go back on his word and steal that money from his employees).

The thing with assaulting David Eddings happened in a bar. In public, with dozens of witnesses.

None of them are hearsay or need to be “found out by a disgruntled employee”.

Randy is scum.

Full stop.

So he admitted to something…but was never formally charged with it? And then it turned out it wasn’t actually illegal?

I can’t find any evidence that he admitted to what you are accusing.

Then you suck at Google. I have not heard of this Randy fellow before but typed his name into the search engine, and everything Kagthul described is covered in multiple news articles from multiple sources (eg, Arstechnica) within the first page of results. Including that he said he left a thumb drive containing a vid of a ”barely legal” camgirl doing a “magic trick” and confidential documents somewhere he shouldn’t have without password protection.

That is not what he accused him of. Apparently you suck at basic reading comprehension.

He accused him of illegal activities.

You outlined legal ones.

So once again. Can you show any proof he admitted to the illegal accusations?

The guy is still a garbage human being who doesn’t deserve people’s hard-earned money, much like EA.

Far cry from the initial accusations. :man_shrugging:

Apparently you suck at reading comprehension.

I didn’t need to reference the initial accusation.

I highlighted the conversation for you, since forums are complicated.

No, i didn’t.

He thought it was a child sex video. He only didn’t get charged because it turned out it wasn’t, after the fact. Which is somnething his lawyer had to dig up.

And just because its legal, doesn’t make it OK.

He’s scum, and i wont reward him. Which is a shame because i loved BL1/2 (Pre-Sequel was… meh, but playable).

If you’re truly the type of person who thinks “well, it wasnt technically illegal, all this reprehensible and disgusting crap he did, including robbing his employees of a promised bonus” and that it’s all A-OK, then congrats, you’re scum too.

Citation needed.

Much like i wont reward Randy Pitchford for being scum, i have no intention of doing your work for you, because you’re scum. Its almost like there are dozens of reports on it including from other Gearbox executives (not just “employees”) of him literally showing them the video or something.

Seriously trying to run the “Well it isn’t illegal so its all A-OK” line as an argument is just highlighting what kind of a stain you are.

Shouldnt you be off playing Borderlands 3, anyway? You’re so eager to make excuses, go do that.

So let me get this straight.

You make an extremely serious accusation against someone.

When someone asks for proof, you call them scum?

Word to the console players: You can’t skip the intro. You have to watch it every time you start a new character. So grab a book, surf the Internet or make some food because it’s gonna be a loooooong intro.