Booty Bay Fishing Extravaganza bug?

Short story!
15 years ago I did participate to the fishing tournament in Booty Bay many times, it crossed my mind because I still have a Mining Bag that has been crafted by a friend who won the tournament the last time I went there.
I was happy for him, it was more important for him that it could ever be for me.
As it’s an MMORPG, so why not turn the tide, if I can’t get this quest done then the hell with Booty Bay!!!
So I sided with the Buccaneer and slayed countless goblins.
After that I grinded my rep with the cartel until neutral but the Bloodsail Buccaneers still bombing the town ever since.

Today I went to Booty Bay, once there I realized that I forgot to take the quest in Iron Forge, so I went back to Iron Forge but the quest isn’t available.
I went back to Booty Bay thinking that the quest is no longer required for the tournament but after 30min of fishing & flying around the coast, not a single one Tasty Fish school, not a single 1 Tasty fish from Mixed Ocean School either and no rare fish too.

Jang, Riggle and Fishbot 5000 still spawn at their proper location, but it is possible for the quest to bug when Booty Bay is at war with the Bloodsail Buccaneers?

I am only seeing Mixed Ocean School of fish, getting Oily Blackmouth, firefin snapper, and iron bound trucks. No Tasty Fish school pools. I am still trying for some of the prizes…!

I would say that a Hotfix might be needed then.
Better if we hit the bug forum :frowning_face: