Boosts INC?

Tristate area has a few asian markets selling places that have some nice stocks.

Philly and NYC have china towns too. NYC is way better. Hell I saw san Francisco’s china town. NYC has that beat too.

where I call home of record in new jersey (havent actually lived in the state in 25 years now) there is a real nice large asian supermarket like 15 to 20 minutes from my bro’s place.

we stock up there on visits to see stateside family. Mainly korean and chinese but a nice Japanese selection so the wife and I can get a taste of home in the states.

So… you gonna allow a one time boost? Ill pay $40 cash

they’d rather rabble about 58% bonuses.

after turning away millions that could have gottent that at least 75%.

They have to know who they work for . Everyone knows how Bobby is. He’s infamous in the industry. turn away away money, less bonus.

What are you talking about?

Its the same reason wow had purchasable hours in China market. Cultural changes and how people play games if different.

I work full time with unlimited overtime and have 6 level 80’s and 2 level 70’s. This is an extremely overexaggerated statement.

This being said, I do agree boosts would be nice to have access toward. Specifically to 80. I’m struggling getting another toon from 70-80.

Thank the people who provide exp carries with DTK/HoS/HoL boosts.

What do you mean?

There are mages who sell carries for DTK/HoL and paladins who sell carries for HoS.

You pay them a fee and afk at the entrance of a dungeon to get free exp.

Because as a sovereign nation, Taiwan can do as they please.

Doesnt Blizzard control whether or not to allow boosts?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.