Boosted toon problem

I boosted my pally on tichondrius named Fancymel, and I skipped into zerith Mortis. Once there I realized I didn’t have a legendary etc so I tried to access those features. I soon noticed I have no quests to venture into and meet the runecarver, korthia is not accessible, and I have no way to progress these pieces of content. Anyone else have this issue?

Lets start here, and see where you were when you boosted.

CONTENT UNLOCK

Your character will be ready to play WoW content: quests, dungeons, and raids.

You will be ported to Oribos where you can immediately choose a covenant and begin exploring the Shadowlands. Shadowlands World Quests will be unlocked.

Incomplete quests are automatically abandoned, and all quest items destroyed. To restart any of the abandoned quests, visit the relevant quest giver.

I don’t believe you get a legendary immediately.

1 Like

You don’t. And you still have to do a few quests to unlock the rune carver tho it doesn’t take long at all.

Sorry OP I don’t remember the start location of the quests, tho I think it’s Bolvar, and he sends you to free Bain.

2 Likes

The start of the quest chain is from Bolvar. Yet since I skipped to zereth mortis he only has the option to “stay awhile and listen”.
Venari only has vendor options and I still have the eye of the jailer debuff.
Yet whenever I get on one of my level 60s that haven’t done anything after leveling, I can skip and get everything unlocked no problem.

nvm figured it out. had to finish a quest from my covenant for some reason. bolvar has the quest now