Boosted 120 help

So pre-ordered Shadowlands, boosted a DK to 120 and grinding out upgrades to pass the time. I have a problem with the dialog boxes constantly popping up, they are telling me I have an empty slot in my necklace.

I know this…I closed the box at least a hundred times tonight, both on my tool bar and character sheet. Really annoying.

How do I stop this from being displayed?

FYI, I really don’t intend to actively play this xpac, I’m just passing the time. If there is a quick way to put something in this slot I’ll take it, but no online searches really show a quick way to do it.

Just noticed I posted on my Alliance DK, here is the boosted one if you need to see it.

Blizz, really…if I had something to put in that slot I would; but right now I have nothing. You don’t need to constantly tell me to upgrade, I mean really!!!

Go to the heart forge and unlock the upgrade slot. If you don’t the pop up box will literally be there every time you open the character screen.
Heart forge is in sithilus, there’s a portal on each faction city in BFA

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the reply, I should have clarified. I did the short quest chain that unlocked the first essence and placed it into the necklace.

The dialog box is for the second essence, and I also imagine the third.

I’m just looking for a way to turn off the dialog box; or at least point out to Blizz how annoying it is so they could make a change.